Fucking douchenozzle

abolfaz

:iamwithstupid: cliff notes please

Its mostly about GBGallardo aka Robert Himler and his Girlfriend being called out as deceptive (at best). Screen shot posted is by one of the senior members of Robert's 'get rich' forum, which plays into the accusations.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its mostly about GBGallardo aka Robert Himler and his Girlfriend being called out as deceptive (at best). Screen shot posted is by one of the senior members of Robert's 'get rich' forum, which plays into the accusations.

Why do we give a shit about some liar on another forum?

Why is that dude posting pics of his (or others?) possessions on FB? Show off much? lol

So I guess the kid is just marketing for himself and the get rich quick forum then. Got it.

I had dinner with Robert last week when I was down in Orlando for Halloween Horror Nights. I don't know why everyone on LamboPower wannabe forum is so caught up in how he makes his money.

Whats your problem fuckstain?

Fuckstain :lol2: I will use that one! :icon_thumleft:

I met Rob and he seemed supernice and very down to earth, LamboPower wannabe forum contains a lot of haters/kids/douches and I have read the entire thread and I must say it has a lot of hatorade..

Currently I have no inclination to read that thread in its entirety so what are the claims and what foundation do they have?

The claim is that Robert was deceptive about how he acquired his cars, and used a fabricated success story to market an e-book (allegedly containing over 20 instances of plagerism) and a subscription based forum.

Foundation is based on timelines that do not match up (for the income-generating businesses), and parent-owned car dealership inventory overlaps. It also appears that some posters felt defrauded by the book and it's contents.

In my opinion the proof seems convincing, yet still circumstantial. Assuming his successes are embellished, I would compare it to rappers borrowing cars for music videos or guest appearances and pretending they own them. Deceptive? Yes. Abhorrent marketing gimmick? Debatable.

Live your life online 24/7, post everything about yourself and what you do and you are bound to be scrutinezed by everyone also ripped to shreds by losers, time wasters and haters.

He's created a monster in my opinion, I hope his skin is thick enough to carry him through, good luck to him.

Privacy is and will become an extremely valuable commodity now if I could find a way to cash on that :icon_mrgreen:

If I have got this right surely if Himler senior owned the green Gallardo in his inventory why would he allow the car to be driven x amount of miles and also to be Turbo'd and then ebayed? What about Roberts other cars? Have the GTRs been ebayed or sold through the dealerships?

I am asking the questions because I really don't want to scroll through 100+ pages...

I try to limit my bandwidth usage to Lp, dogs wearing clothes and looking at pictures of ladies in various state of undress.

Can someone explain the get rich quick part of it? I've skimmed through the thread but have a hard time comprehending because of all the douchy avatars and overall douchiness of the forum.

Can someone explain the get rich quick part of it? I've skimmed through the thread but have a hard time comprehending because of all the douchy avatars and overall douchiness of the forum.

I think its this website http://farfrom.it/

I'm guessing it's the "fx trading" part. I warned GBGallardo about it in PM when he advertised for Amy's site (which is a total scam). I even stated in the title: FOR ROB ONLY, yet Amy answered in a typical BS answer.

Fx trading alone for profit is a scam. Banks don't touch that shit (for profit trading). The only people that use this product and actually make money are big hedge funds. A regular bank will only offer an FX service where they close a position for a client (with a lot of money to exchange), so the client gets a set price at the whole lot and the bank close this lot throughout the day, hopefully beating the "set price" they gave their client.

There is NOTHING called "making fast money in FX trading", hell there is basically nothing called "make money in FX trading". It's all just a big fcuking gamble.

Wow, really thought CBGallardo was legit. I did wonder how such a young man could get to earning so much money in such a short time.. Normally you work your way up, yeu he seemed to have started all the way at the top. Who owned all the cars then?? GTR's and Lambo's.. ?

Currently I have no inclination to read that thread in its entirety so what are the claims and what foundation do they have?

I am only stating the info based on that thread. I don't know nor care ow Himler makes his money either.

The thread insinuates that Robert Himler claims he made all his money by himself, and that he came from a middle class family. But through his hardworking and businesses he was able to afford all of his cars. He writes some e book telling his story on how he became successful and is trying to profit off of the "get rich quick" dreamer kids

Someone does research and finds out Robert' dad owns a fairly large car dealership and claims he was lying about coming from meager beginnings

This kid is one of Roberto's book buyers and cronies and the pic of the green gallardo is from their get rich quick hang out session

It also didn't help that somewhere in the middle of the thread, Robert (gbgallardo) and his GF jump in and make fools of themselves by being defensive and abrasive. I don't recall what they actually said but I remember reading their comments thinking "this won't be good for them"

Im not sure what the big deal is? So what he made money by scamming others? Well guess what....hes not the first and not the last. There's a sucker born every minute....probably every second now a days. Why is he a topic of conversation, let him live his life however he intends and if he is truly screwing people over Karma will bite him in the ass sooner or later.

What a fcuking douchebag. This is what's wrong with people today, what's worse the idiot posting this shit or the douches that follow him and expect to make money????

My point exactly. The idiots are the ones following these DoucheLords. People will trust anyone with money. Common sense is not so common anymore.

I know Robert (GBGallardo) and I think he's a nice guy. I don't think anyone had a problem with his having nice cars and living a comfortable lifestyle. I believe the issues he's facing now arose from his writing this book "Far From It", charging a hefty price ($47) for it, and claiming that his success was completely his own doing--with no help from his parents. No one has a problem with his having family money, but to write a book at 21 years of age as a guide to others on how to become independently wealthy by "bucking the system" appears to smack of disingenuity. The thread on the other forum raises many concerns relating to the "self-funding" of his cars and the timing of their purchase through his Dad's dealership. They have also found instances of grave plagiarism in the book.

I hope for Robert that he is able to weather the storm, acquire some humility from the experience, and conduct himself with a bit more forethought in the future.