RIP

Allan-Herbie

The comments from the anonymous keyboard warriors on that blog are ridiculous. RIP.

So sad to read. May she rip and God help her family heal.

Very sad, RIP....too young.

I am glad I had a 68hp car when I was a teenager, I'd probably be dead if I had access to a Gallardo at that age. My kids are getting Jetta estate diesel's when they go to college.

I am glad I had a 68hp car when I was a teenager, I'd probably be dead if I had access to a Gallardo at that age. My kids are getting Jetta estate diesel's when they go to college.

:iamwithstupid:

I had a Ford Expedition when I was 16, and I had it at 96mph all the time because thats how fast it would go. lol.

Then I got a BMW coupe at 17, and i had it at 144mph almost every day-because thats how fast it would go.

If I had a Lambo at that age-I would be going as fast as it would go-ALL THE TIME.

I was a dumb little shit back then though. Have a different appreciation for life and going fast these days.

Shame-seemed like a pretty gal with alot to look forward to in life

The comments from the anonymous keyboard warriors on that blog are ridiculous. RIP.

We lost a young man here in Atlanta in a Ferrari crash just last weekend. His passenger is still fighting for his life from severe burns.

ALPHARETTA, Ga. —

Webb Bridge Road was closed for part of Friday morning after a Ferrari crashed into the woods off the road.

Police said the 18-year-old driver, Akshay Panducherry, and his 21-year-old passenger, Harshavardhan Patlolla, were able to crawl out of the car.

Both men were airlifted to Grady Memorial Hospital with serious burns.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/ferra...ash-wood/nShLW/

When I was 15 I got a Camaro Z28. With great power comes great responsibility... and a mullet.

RIP. I hate seeing anyone get killed in a car accident. A teenager in a supercar is a recipe for disaster.

I almost killed myself in my 1988 68 hp Ford Festiva. Lamborghini's are not a starter car.