RIP Tei...I'll miss you buddy

kaoss

Well, it's been a rough one...many of you followed my post about my great dane falling sick and not being able to walk, then being misdiagnosed several times until finally a tumor was found on his brain stem. I tried experimental drugs, but the tumor grew too fast, radiation would've left him lifeless, and chemo would've killed him...operating was not an option due to the location. He started downhill over the weekend, couldn't lift his head anymore and was in so much pain.

Anyways, I'm sad to report that today Tei passed away. Truly my best friend. Thanks all for the support and well wishes. I know he's in a better place and no longer in pain. Just sucks, he was only 6.5 years old. I'll miss you buddy.

tei_2.JPG

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

R.I.P, I fear that one day I would have to would have to make a thread like yours Kevin. :aiwebs_003:

My boys Butch tex and gunner are sorry for you!

Your boys are so ugly, they actually cute lol. Love those faces. Nice dogs. :icon_super:

Sorry for your loss Kaoss. I had to put 2 dogs down last year, it really sucks.

I am sorry about your loss. Our pets become like our kids at least I know that mine do. I am sure that Tei was lucky to have you for a owner I am sure that you gave him a very good life to have fun in.

Your boys are so ugly, they actually cute lol. Love those faces. Nice dogs. :icon_super:

Sorry for your loss Kaoss. I had to put 2 dogs down last year, it really sucks.

Even cuter in person thanks!

Thanks everyone...it really is the hardest thing to deal with. Most people aren't as fortunate as I was to be able to either work from home or travel with him everywhere I went...so we were literally together 24/7 his entire life. He traveled with me delivering cars, in fact a lot of members here have met him when I dropped off your cars, etc. Just a great dog in every way. Sucks to see him go.

Sorry for your loss! I have a puppy about 10 months old and I already feel like I would be pretty sad if something happened to him so years down the road will be tough. Hope you are able to find another Dane when the time is right to help fill that void

Sorry for your loss. My huge dog turns 10 this week which is already past the average lifespan and he has really slowed down this past year. It is the hardest thing ever to go through the end process. As long as you give them the best possible care and life while they are here thats whats important. Hope you are doing ok.

So sorry to hear man. I was hopeful after reading your previous thread that things would look up for him. Since we both treat our animals like family I know the pain and it is awful. I'll be sending good thoughts your way.