New year, new plans..

Kisco

I wouldn't go that far. This car will see pump gas 90% of the time meaning it will be on 650-700 whp 90% of the time. While 700 whp is fast, there are plenty of cars out there that are faster. Just maybe not around my neck of the woods.. :icon_mrgreen: Now on race gas, it is going to be an animal and trust me when I tell you, the car WILL see race gas. I opted for MS109 just for the extra octane and added safety. I am not going to abuse race gas, but I will run it here and there.

Let me tell you, I beat my DLM car to all hell and I didn't have a problem with it for the entire 13K miles I had the TT on it. That was back when I was REALLY into racing. I mean I made it my job to go out and find races and capture them on video. It's just what was exciting to me back then. Now, that is definitely not the case. Things start to take a turn quickly when kids start to come into the picture. My mind set has totally changed and while before I didn't give a shit about going 200 mph on the dark public HWYs, I am now paranoid to go 120 without thinking twice about cops, other cars, possibilities to run over an animal and get hurt, etc.

The point I am trying to make is this: If I drove my DLM car as hard as I did without any issues for 13K miles, then I have no doubt in my mind this car will last an infinite amount longer given that I am not going to run it as hard, as often, the internals of the 560 are much more robust, and, of course, the master tuners have their hands on it. :icon_mrgreen: It was actually my past experience with a bolt on kit on the earlier Gallardo that constituted a worry free decision for my bolt-on TT kit for my 560.

Thanks a ton, Mike!

Inspiring! Makes me want to send mine now too for a stage 1!

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inspiring! Makes me want to send mine now too for a stage 1!

You're welcome to contact me with any questions you may have. Although I'll probably have a more credible set of answers once I get the car back. I am sure if you get in touch with Kevin he will also answer any of your questions.

You're welcome to contact me with any questions you may have. Although I'll probably have a more credible set of answers once I get the car back. I am sure if you get in touch with Kevin he will also answer any of your questions.

Kevin is all too familiar with my emails:) Raced many a car he's built at the Texas Invitational as well...

Let me know how it goes fadi! Congrats on the 1.5.

Thanks buddy. I hope all is well in Paradise! :icon_thumleft:

Kevin is all too familiar with my emails:) Raced many a car he's built at the Texas Invitational as well...

:icon_thumleft:

I don't think you should tamper with cars at this level but it's still a gazillion times better than getting another GTR so I will give you "the slowsnow approval of transgend" on this one :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Good luck Fadi and enjoy it in good health! :turboalex:

I think you are going to be surprised at how fast it is on a stage 1.5.... UGR is really damn good, they always under quote how much power their cars have.

On the new LP engines on 7 lbs of boost on pump you should be around 790 to 820 to the wheels or slightly more depending on a few things.

If you are not going to build your engine in the future you may want to get the smaller turbos vs the big ones because with the smaller ones it will spool a lot faster and be a lot quicker.

I dont know if you guys know ASS but they just came out with a kit for the R8s which is essentially a LP with a different ECU. They are getting 812 to all 4 wheels on 7lbs of boost. I think Heffner is getting around 820 to the rear wheels. Never have seen a dyno for a bolt on LP from UGR though.

I am guessing you will be right around 9.8 to 10.3 quarters and 140+ trap speeds. It will be fast. I would ask for the quicker shifts too.

I think you are going to be surprised at how fast it is on a stage 1.5.... UGR is really damn good, they always under quote how much power their cars have.

On the new LP engines on 7 lbs of boost on pump you should be around 790 to 820 to the wheels or slightly more depending on a few things.

If you are not going to build your engine in the future you may want to get the smaller turbos vs the big ones because with the smaller ones it will spool a lot faster and be a lot quicker.

I dont know if you guys know ASS but they just came out with a kit for the R8s which is essentially a LP with a different ECU. They are getting 812 to all 4 wheels on 7lbs of boost. I think Heffner is getting around 820 to the rear wheels. Never have seen a dyno for a bolt on LP from UGR though.

I am guessing you will be right around 9.8 to 10.3 quarters and 140+ trap speeds. It will be fast. I would ask for the quicker shifts too.

ASS not ASS lol. It will not let me edit my post.

ASS

WTF is WRONG WITH KEYBOARD

Ok every time I try to say A M S it puts ASS. Very strange.

Welcome to LP. :icon_mrgreen: There are other auto-corrections lurking as well.

I thought bolt on LP's were at 800 whp on pump gas?

We can run 800 whp on pump but I'd like to be extra safe and compensate for any possibilities of getting a less than optimal tank of 93. The plan is to run 7 PSI on pump and make 700+ whp, and run 9 PSI on MS109 and make 900 whp. The MS109 is again, for the added safety/octane. I like conservative.

Congrats! Glad you stuck to your guns with what you wanted for the car if it had sold. The TTs will be a blast I'm sure!

Thanks!!

I don't think you should tamper with cars at this level but it's still a gazillion times better than getting another GTR so I will give you "the slowsnow approval of transgend" on this one :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Good luck Fadi and enjoy it in good health! :turboalex:

Hey, as as long as I have the approval from Slowpoke, I am good to go..=)

It may touch 140 traps on pump gas, but I am not so sure. I am not sure if 700-750 whp is enough to get to 140. I am not much of a drag racer, but I may take the car to the drag strip just once to see what it traps at on pump.

ASS

WTF is WRONG WITH KEYBOARD

Ok every time I try to say A M S it puts ASS. Very strange.

LOL. You will quickly learn the ways of this forum. There are many great things about this forum, but these silly conversions are not one of them.

Congrats Fadi! Getting TT's is like getting a brand new car (as you well know).

Thanks Ronnie!

Keep us updated. I'd like to hear about the ability to turn the car on and drive it around compared to how it was stock. I'm sure if its like my build, it will be easy to drive around!

congrats! way to start the new year!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Bill.

THIS IS AWESOMENESS! I told you you would do it buddy!

Thanks brother. Now get up here to MI so we can go for a cruise..=)

Keep us updated. I'd like to hear about the ability to turn the car on and drive it around compared to how it was stock. I'm sure if its like my build, it will be easy to drive around!

I will most certainly be updating this thread regarding my experience with Kevin and the car's overall dynamics.

Congrats Fadi! Coming from a stage 1.5 I know you are

Going to be floored with how well it drives!

Looking forward to seeing the final results.

What do I win for guessing!!! :eusa_dance:

Congrats and I can't wait to see how BA this car turns out!

Thanks! Come to MI and you get a free 200 mph blast (on a closed course) behind the wheel.. :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats!

Thank you!

Congrats Fadi! Coming from a stage 1.5 I know you are

Going to be floored with how well it drives!

Looking forward to seeing the final results.

Thanks, Peter. I'am looking forward to the experience.

Thanks! Come to MI and you get a free 200 mph blast (on a closed course) behind the wheel.. :icon_mrgreen:

Behind the wheel? I'll see you in the Spring!!!!! ;)

I'll settle for seeing the car in person. Pittsburgh Cars and Coffee needs to make a road trip up to visit our friends in MI for a long weekend.

Behind the wheel? I'll see you in the Spring!!!!! ;)

I'll settle for seeing the car in person. Pittsburgh Cars and Coffee needs to make a road trip up to visit our friends in MI for a long weekend.

:icon_thumleft:

you so crazy Fadi.

Blame it all on "Murcie612". He made me do it. =)

Hope all is well, Raj.