Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Kris has one big job ahead of him to thank each and every one of us; you know that's his style!

Congrats on the best Lamborghini ever made!

:iamwithstupid:

Congrats on your success and owning the ultimate car! Glad to see you're enjoying instead of being on here thanking us, though I'm sure that'll come! :eusa_dance:

Kris, or Aaron can you confirm what the three switches in the middle of the console under the red white and green covers do?

Congrats Kris, truly an amazing car

you must have some incredible patience and self control....the whole waiting process would have drove me crazy.....and then the fact that you actually had the control to stop driving it and put it away for the night? amazing haha.

good luck with it, enjoy it for all of us

Kris, or Aaron can you confirm what the three switches in the middle of the console under the red white and green covers do?

They control the gelato mix. Mint, vanilla and raspberry.

More

I can't even imagine being at a red light and this pulling up next to me Can't believe RB will be driving this on the streets!!

Cool that you could be there VBUGKING must of been an awesome experience. Can you do a quick comparison with the Veyron even though seat time was more then likely very limited?

They control the gelato mix. Mint, vanilla and raspberry.

Was the gelato maker factory or a dealer installed accessory?

Was the gelato maker factory or a dealer installed accessory?

The maker is a factory option however, maybe RB can confirm but louder fruitier flavours are available through dealers and third party companies.

Dear God. Please bless this Veneno and keep it safe from peril on the streets of Miami. Vanquish all the engine revving Preludes and keep them at bay. May this vehicle live a long and prosperous life and bring joy to its keeper and many others.

Hallelujah. Hail Mary. Amen! :eusa_angel:

+1 He is going to need a full surround Black tinted Suburban motorcade on all sides just to keep the douches at bay. Looks like the car has a great steward and hope he enjoys it to the fullest. From what it sounds like it is going to make some deserving people very happy instead of being roped off in a garage. :icon_super:

Please tell me Tanner is with you two taking pics!!!!

I wasn't there for delivery. I can tell from the pics Kris and Aaron posted that the car is out of this world cool with the green accents!! I prefer it over the one I saw in CA. My instagram and facebook blew up last night with pics of this car. Congrats again Kris, can't wait to see the car in person :icon_thumleft:

very excited to hear it is much faster than the Aventador.

it is probably over 750 hp and really a lot lighter to be so much faster

Simply. Unbelievable. What a unique piece of Lamborghini history! Congratulations to one of the best advocates for the brand today.

I too was wondering about the seats, because i thought RB stated he specifically wanted the forged composite seats like in the show car.