Roman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Breitbart.

Video of first explosion:

https://vine.co/v/bFdt5uwg6JZ

That old dude's legs just crumple under him.... Shrapnel wounds... But he kept the guy to his right from getting hit at all....

Lone whack job or organized group?

Lone whack job who thinks hes part of something bigger.

OKn So its probably obvious now but for those who want cliffs notes:

A small bomb went off at the finish line... Thats the area with the flags and all the K railing.... There was a lot of space between that bomb and the street.

Then a few seconds later another bomb went off about two blocks down the street (where runners were running from)- Same side of the street... No K railings in that blast area, etc,. That explosive was a lot closer to the street itself...

Roupen Bastajian, a 35-year-old state trooper from Smithfield, R.I., had just finished the race when they put the heat blanket wrap on him and he heard the first blast.

"I started running toward the blast. And there were people all over the floor," he said. "We started grabbing tourniquets and started tying legs. A lot of people amputated. ... At least 25 to 30 people have at least one leg missing, or an ankle missing, or two legs missing."

Call me paranoid, but when I woke up this morning, I was thinking to myself, "Something terrible is going to happen today. I can just feel it." But then I shrugged it off to paranoia. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but an odd one. So sad :(

Sonofabitch! We always knew there would be something at a mass event, but its just so shocking when it happens.

If the suspect responsible is in custody, that's a change from previous terror attacks, i.e. he didn't off himself in the process...shitbag!

FAA ground stop at boston logan INTL my wife is on a plane right now.