Something horrible has happened at the boston marathon

Roman

I realized this all happened right in front of a few buildings I consult with for work. I just hope this spiral into hate-mongering.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ball bearings are very common in current munitions due to unexploded ordnance mandates. It's odd though because if you look at the pictures that glass appears to have a blast pattern indicating the bomb was inside. If that's true, then the massive amount of damage to lower extremities doesn't really make sense. Unless the glass is what caused some of that. Having spent the last year supporting rocket and munitions within the USMC, i'll be curious to see what comes of the investigation. Definitely no crazy explosives used with that small of a kill radius.

Tragic day to see this on our soil. My thoughts and prayers go out...very sad day. From the one image - you can see garbage debris. The source must have started in a garbage can - just my .02

Interesting terrorist move - target area between is called the x - one bomb goes off to freeze/stop a target. Then with the right timing another will go off within the area to trap the target in a designated area. The act itself says middle eastern country or someone is making it appear that way. This is an act of terrorism no matter who was responsible.

Tragic day to see this on our soil. My thoughts and prayers go out...very sad day. From the one image - you can see garbage debris. The source must have started in a garbage can -

:iamwithstupid:

BTW... What do you make of the big cardboard box on top of what USED to be the trashcan?

Turns out this is an accident... Jill Biden was at the finish line with the Newtown families, and when she saw three skinny Kenyan men running towards her she got scared and fired her double barrel shotgun to scare them away.

Joe couldnt be prouder.

Turns out this is an accident... Jill Biden was at the finish line with the Newtown families, and when she saw three skinny Kenyan men running towards her she got scared and fired her double barrel shotgun to scare them away.

Joe couldnt be prouder.

lame

Very, very impressive to see how well people jumped in there to help. I hope there are some awesome fundraisers to make sure these innocent people are well supported after these horrific injuries

After reading Robster's timeline, curious if there have been any verifications of some of the events, i.e library fire, multiple other devices found. Also, the tv media death count surely is considerably off as these images in multitude are nothing less than gruesome.

Sickened. Angered. I had been dreading the day these tactics arrived ashore. Oh, and killing children; special spot in hell for you, COWARD.

Amazing that the guy is conscious.. I think I would be lights out..

If cowboy hat lets go of that femoral artery, it is... Permanently.

Ugh there is a foot at the bottom left of that image. Seeing blood when I'm donating makes me feel faint. I would have passed out for sure. Hope he makes it

I think the guy in this pic is also the guy in the wheelchair.

Yeah.... Bomb had to be right at his feet.

Ugh there is a foot at the bottom left of that image. Seeing blood when I'm donating makes me feel faint. I would have passed out for sure. Hope he makes it

Thats his foot... Came out of the boot near it.

I think the guy in this pic is also the guy in the wheelchair.

Yep! A few of the people they've been interviewing all mention a guy who lost both limbs near the knee. I think he is the only one with both that I have seen. An off duty doctor was on scene and helping and said one lady died but he couldn't find any visible injuries on her.

ok... Bomb had to have been right near wheelchair guys right foot.... He had to have been standing just to the left of it....