Powerball soars to $550million with no winner last night...

MHaynes772

I absolutely love just dreaming about what all I would do if I won. It's just fun buying the tickets for me.

So, anyone going to buy a few tickets?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I honestly would change much. I'd probably have someone else claim the money so I couldn't ever be accused of buying my way into the music business.

Then I'd have my dad build me a house on a couple acres in Brentwood.

Then I'd buy a couple cars:

1. Black Ford Roush Raptor F150

2. Grigio Estoque Aventador Roadster 50th anniversary with Black ADV.1's. Orange Calipers and Orange diamond stitching with UGR Twin Turbo Kit

3. New black Supercharged Autobiography Edition Range Rover

After securing proper council I would definitley do this:

1. Seek out land and build a really nice home.

2. Set up trusts for my son and daughter with goals to access said trusts

3. Hunt down cars ,trucks, weapons I've always wanted.

4. Travel the world with my wonderful wife.(while attending F1, Le Mans and other series races)

5. Last but not least, I would build a school or a foundation that would teach and provide young men with the skills to use hand and power tools so they could learn what is required to be proficent in major trades. This is something I've wanted to do for years.

This just reminded me to buy a few - thanks!

Me too. I never buy them any other time, only when the news runs their stories about huge jackpots.

To have some fun with this (baby is sleeping and I drank too much coffee today):

Figure $225,000,000 after tax and lump sum payout

Main Home: $3,250,000-after negotiation (I would be rich not stupid-you have to negotiate)

http://www.trulia.com/property/37147066-95...ecrest-FL-33156

Furniture: $750,000

Total: $4,000,000

Cars for this house:

2014 Bugatti Veyron Supersport (White on Black/White): $2.5 million

2014 Lamborghini Aventador Roadster-Exhaust (Balloon White on Black/White $500,000

2013 Lamborghini Superleggera UGR TTR with all options/HRE's/etc-Custom painted Balloon White-$450,000

2013 Rolls Royce Ghost-White/Black-$250,000

2014 Range Rover Supercharged White/Black-$160,000

Keys home/Furniture: $4,000,000

2014 Bentley Continental GTC-$225,000-White on Black

2006 Hummer H1 Alpha-Lifted/Fully Modded-$200,000

Boats for Keys home:

2014 Deep Impact 39' Cabin Fisher with Triple 7 Marine 557's-$500,000

2014 Sunseeker 68' $3,000,000

Clothes/Jewelry for wife and I-$1,000,000 (couple nice watches included)

Home for my Parents-$1,000,000

Cash Gift-$1,000,000

Home for In Laws-$1,000,000

Cash Gift for In Laws-$1,000,000

Legal Consulting, CPA Consulting, Money Management Fees, Trust Set up, and housekeeping/Maintanance costs for both homes+boat for first year-$215,000

Cash on hand for first 5-10 years-$4,000,000

Total spend at inception-$25,000,000

Money to invest-$200,000,000

Stocks-$20,000,000

Bonds-$20,000,000

High Yield Savings Account-$20,000,000

Mutual Funds-$20,000,000

Hedge Funds-$20,000,000

Commodities-$20,000,000

Commercial Real Estate-$40,000,000

Residential Real Estate-$40,000,000

ROI annually (at LEAST 6%-likely more with this much money invested)-$12,000,000 in interest per year-try not to touch for 10 years (use $4,000,000 in cash only). After 10 years would have $358 Million in investments.

Not sure what taxes would be annually, but this is always fun to me to do to dream a little

If it were me I would give $100,000 to everyone who posted in this thread. :P

gutshot you don't need to win lotto for any of the above, good luck with everything.

So true...I keep at it everyday. Sure would make all rush in a lot faster though.

Thanks for the reminder!

I'd buy my mom a Tesla. It's her current wish for a DD.

I'd start by convincing roman to let us throw a kick ass party at his new digs. :eusa_dance: might have to bribe him with a heli-pad but that would be awesome.

Who knows, I might take up alms racing or something fun like that. Start a team with Webster racing zondas :icon_super:

I'd probably become a resident of Monaco or Luxembourg first and then start investing and spending.

I'm going to buy a few tickets. :) Regardless of the odds, its hard not to get a little excited knowing theres a single piece of $2 paper in your wallet that may be worth a half a BILLION dollars the next day. :icon_mrgreen:

Thats so much money its hard to even fathom. Almost anything in your wildest dreams within reach. Amazing is an understatement. :)

Good luck to all!

PS - I may have posted this before, but in 2008 or 2009, a friend of mine was working in an office at a toyota dealership (less than an hour from where I am sitting) when a $200+-million dollar mega millions went off. The day after it happened, it was announced that someone in NJ had taken the entire prize, and she coincidentally noticed that her coworker (the lady sitting 5 feet from her in the same office) stopped coming to work. A few weeks later, it was confirmed that her coworker had won. She has been living in fantasy land ever since. Funded business start-ups for all of her kids (5 if I remember correctly), bought a ton of cars, spends weekends partying in the hottest cities in the country, etc. My friend showed me the ladies facebook once (they have remained friends), and it was fun just to see the pics of the lifestyle she is now living. Hopefully she made some investments with it as well, because she is definitely living large right now!

Whenever I think of the odds now, I always remember my friend telling me about her, because it truly can happen to anyone.

Like I said, its fun just to think about! Heres hoping we have an LP winner! ;)

bought 40$ worth.

I like Pock's Idea.

I would spread 30million to all my family and friends.. with closest getting more.

not that we have even close to these amounts for Lottery here in Australia, i do know if i won any significant amount of money the next day i'd be putting money down on a Lambo and another GT3 :D