Saw the Pagani Huayara

Must admit, not impressed. Just as in pics, does nothing for me. It may be excellent to drive etc etc, but from a visual stand point ..nothing. Starting up the car very disappointing as well. Up close looks like a kit car. Not that the build quality is bad, it just looks plastic and disproportionate. Id take any of the other hypercars..ie ThethetheFerrari, P1, Veyron etc. Also, inmo, if you asked 1000 non car people which car is hotter, it or an Aventador, id put money 99% would go for the Aventador.

1000547_475707792522664_442227381_n.jpg

1006122_475713009188809_187239776_n.jpg

1044420_475712565855520_559627272_n.jpg

1044794_475712489188861_1532591022_n.jpg

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it wears darker colors much better, like the red or webster's blue. Agreed about people liking the Aventador more statement though.

I like it...I think if compared to an Aventador, 99% of the people would recognize the Lambo, and not know what the Pagani even was.

Haven't seen one in person (I have, however seen the Zonda in person), but it looks sweet to me...

I agree. 100% with Allan. Huayra is a letdown. I'd take an Aventador over it any day. But I'd also take an Aventador over the other hypercars he mentioned. :icon_super:

I agree. 100% with Allan. Huayra is a letdown. I'd take an Aventador over it any day. But I'd also take an Aventador over the other hypercars he mentioned. :icon_super:

Im liking the Aventador more and more..

I liked the Huayra initially, but now the more I see it especially in different colors the more I dislike it. This car has some very unattractive details and the proportions are very awkward at some angles.

I liked the Huayra initially, but now the more I see it especially in different colors the more I dislike it. This car has some very unattractive details and the proportions are very awkward at some angles.

:iamwithstupid:

I like the Huayara, but the same way I like the Veyron. The Technology is awesome but in the looks department it leaves a little to be desired.

I felt the same when I saw the Zonda in person, granted it was an earlier version, the later versions look better.

Individual components look great but the sum of it all never worked for me.

Million $ plus bracket Veyron is it.

I like the Huayara, but the same way I like the Veyron. The Technology is awesome but in the looks department it leaves a little to be desired.

:iamwithstupid:

I disagree 100%. Seeing it in person confirmed it becoming my favorite new car. I will say, an Aventador is a very close second though. Not bad for a car 1/3-1/4 the price.

I disagree 100%. Seeing it in person confirmed it becoming my favorite new car. I will say, an Aventador is a very close second though. Not bad for a car 1/3-1/4 the price.

I likened it to seeing the Countach for the first time for me. My jaw literally dropped when i saw the Huayra last year in Monterey.

i like very much the Aventador, that is the best looking Lambo since Countach times, but the Huayra is another world (and another price). A fantastic car, a jewel with a rocket in the back.

ciao

i like very much the Aventador, that is the best looking Lambo since Countach times, but the Huayra is another world (and another price). A fantastic car, a jewel with a rocket in the back.

ciao

I dont really think it is all that fast.. I think its in most useable aspects about as fast as an Mp4 or Aventador..

I mostly like it for the interior. All around car I would go with a Koenigsegg.

:eusa_naughty: NOOOO that is way worse overpriced junk.

I dont really think it is all that fast.. I think its in most useable aspects about as fast as an Mp4 or Aventador..

Maybe you do not know what the Huayra is: that car is by far faster than the LP700 and the MP4 too.

That's a very light car all made in CF, titanium and Avional, with a very high downforce and a big twin turbo engine: that's a rocket and a jewel, two opposite that melt together in the incredible Huayra, that is faster than the very fast Zonda F.

Interiors are stunning and the wheel hub is incredibly good looking too!

I visited Pagani factory with the LCI: Horacio showed us almost all the car pieces and i tell you we all were very impressed by that car.

You can like it or not, but that's a very fast hypercar.

ciao

The engine. Horacio told us that AMG engine could be easily upgraded to 900 hp, but he likes the "zero lag" small turbos as the engine can react in a stronger way even than the NA 7.3 liter of his Zonda: so the engine develops "just" 730 hp, that on a light car like the Huayra are a very big amount.

ciao

:eusa_naughty: NOOOO that is way worse overpriced junk.

Not to go too far off topic, but have you seem a Kseg up close? I have not, but I have seen the Drive TV series on YouTube and it looks very well constructed. I know there was a gentlement who recently crashed his rented MP4 that had one and had a dispute with the company then labeled the car a shit box or something to that effect. Has anyone else had any contact with the cars? I believe RaginBull saw one at Geneva and said it looked well made and was his favorite car in that price range. After the Drive TV series and seeing a picture of a matte blue Agera R I have really gained a lot of respect and fondness for the Agera R.