Range Rover takes on Biker Gang...

FikseSTS

I keep thinking of how much more fun would have been had in GASMAN's old H1 with the Gate crusher on the front. Would be awesome to see them try and brakecheck that thing..

Thats why I want one to drive around on the weekends....

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I keep thinking of how much more fun would have been had in GASMAN's old H1 with the Gate crusher on the front. Would be awesome to see them try and brakecheck that thing..

Thats why I want one to drive around on the weekends....

Lol that would have been ugly.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lol that would have been ugly.

post-12288-1380658300_thumb.jpg

post-12288-1380658335_thumb.jpg

:icon_super: :icon_super:

Plus they slash the tire-then you reinflate....and keep crushing bikes. There would be many more Facebook dedication pages if it was that car

i can't believe there aren't 50 videos of these idiots piling eachother up. They were driving like complete idiots!

How did this bunch of squids not get swarmed by the cops almost immediately anyway? Riding with no tags, dirt bikes, 4 wheelers (!), riding on sidewalks, shoulders, up center lines between large volumes of traffic, etc.? Seems like the 911 calls would have happened almost instantly.

running red lights, stopping traffic to run red lights, kicking cars, etc. etc.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/5315..._msnhp#53158942

she says, he didn't even stop, not once.. sorry lady, he was stopped in the fcuking road and your son and others threatened him.. You would have done the same thing, your son would have done the same thing.. Too bad you raised an idiot. Looks like the apple didn't fall very far.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/5315..._msnhp#53158942

she says, he didn't even stop, not once.. sorry lady, he was stopped in the fcuking road and your son and others threatened him.. You would have done the same thing, your son would have done the same thing.. Too bad you raised an idiot. Looks like the apple didn't fall very far.

no eyebrows, no care. Honestly I live by this rule. Also if I can put my finger thru your ear. no care.

no eyebrows, no care. Honestly I live by this rule. Also if I can put my finger thru your ear. no care.

You're missing out. Well guaged lobes make for some great aural sex.

The brother says "sure, maybe it was wrong, what the bikers did, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he ran over my brother".

Umm......it has absolutely everything to do with the fact that he ran over your brother.

How did this bunch of squids not get swarmed by the cops almost immediately anyway? Riding with no tags, dirt bikes, 4 wheelers (!), riding on sidewalks, shoulders, up center lines between large volumes of traffic, etc.? Seems like the 911 calls would have happened almost instantly.

Too busy giving people tickets for drinking Big Gulps.

The brother says "sure, maybe it was wrong, what the bikers did, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he ran over my brother".

Umm......it has absolutely everything to do with the fact that he ran over your brother.

:iamwithstupid: fcuking kidding me?

This was the response a cop I know posted to a similar question on a Colorado sport bike forum.

"We saw a video less than 6 1/2 minutes long. That would be an astonishing response time to a static call of the highest priority. This is not only a dynamic call (Traveling), but it is also not the highest in priority. It would bump to the next level at the very end, but up until then this would have been a priority 3 call, midway through the 6-tier system. Which means it probably would have held. Secondly, the fact that it's traveling makes it a very difficult call to get to. It is actually very difficult and time consuming to catch up to, or intersect with, a moving caller, especially when the call doesn't justify lights/sirens (This one would not have). Believe it or not most people are terrible with giving a dispatcher directions. Right on Santa Fe is not a good direction, and it immediately confuses the entire response. Next, there is an inevitable delay between "Turning south on Santa Fe from 1st," the dispatcher entering that, and finding radio time to air it to the responding Officers, and their reacting to that.

Quite frankly, I would've been shocked if any agency would have had Officers on scene during the video we watched. And if they did, it would've been purely by luck."

BTW everyone on the sport bike forum completely sides with the RR driver.

1) The helmet cam guy was an idiot of the highest order to film the thing and then put it up for all to see. Being an idiot helps the RR guy in this case though

2) Who in their right-mind brake-checks an Asian? Asians can't drive even when the road is clear, let alone if you have one surrounded by motorcycles (sorry Porter :D :D ;)).

Was discussing this with my dad, he said good thing it wasn't one of those formal patch-wearing motorcycle clubs (Sons of Anarchy-style), that guy might well be dead or they might go and hunt him down or a family member down if he had gotten away.

on the flip side.. good thing it was a polite scared Asian.. and not a tattoed gangsta yakuza/triad Asian.. there would be a lot of bikers with bullet holes and tread marks. :turboalex:

Was discussing this with my dad, he said good thing it wasn't one of those formal patch-wearing motorcycle clubs (Sons of Anarchy-style), that guy might well be dead or they might go and hunt him down or a family member down if he had gotten away.

I have seen 1 percenters like you are referring to, both when I went to Sturgis last year and around Colorado in general. It is very easy to avoid trouble with them. They know where they stand and so does everyone else. If you seek trouble with them, you will find it easily, but if you want to avoid trouble with them, that is equally easy to do. They already get enough attention from police, and they usually are smart enough to not draw extra attention to themselves. The truly dangerous people are the wanna be tough guy bikers that feel they have to show everyone how tough they are by acting like this bunch did. They find courage in large numbers, but in reality they are a bunch of poser pussies on their own.

If it had been a real motorcycle club this would have never occurred. Even the most lawless of clubs still take pride in their appearance when out on group rides. Everyone usually rides in perfect formation and none of the grand theft auto style free for all exhibited would be tolerated. Just another reason these guys look so dumb at this point.

If it had been a real motorcycle club this would have never occurred. Even the most lawless of clubs still take pride in their appearance when out on group rides. Everyone usually rides in perfect formation and none of the grand theft auto style free for all exhibited would be tolerated. Just another reason these guys look so dumb at this point.

:iamwithstupid:

I can't think of anyone I've met in real life who owns a bike, and isn't a dbag. That being said, my exposure is mostly the under 35 crowd.

"The bikers were just trying to get the SUV to slow down and not drive so close to them." :lol2:

When Im on my bike I dont try to get any "cager" to do anything. Just predict the worst and stay the fcuk away from them.