TX2K14

Kisco

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come get some :)

1116202_10151945439421727_932665800_o.jpg

TSSSMMMM going to drop the bomb on 1 stage 3 and one R2.

Get them bitches.

May the tranny gods watch over T1's A20....our only hope obi 1 can obi ..lol

Someone please get some shots of the claimed 800hp Atom while you're there! That thing has to be absolutely insane.

Someone please get some shots of the claimed 800hp Atom while you're there! That thing has to be absolutely insane.

I recall one high power turbo one from FL. I really liked the car and was thinking of putting a more powerful motor in the back of one, lol.

Going to be a fantastic week. To all you guys who have worked hard to own some of these 2000hp street cars, and everyone going racing be safe. It is entertaining for us slow guys but sometimes I think people take for granted how dangerous what you are doing is. Hope everyone has fun, I know i will!

Going to be a fantastic week. To all you guys who have worked hard to own some of these 2000hp street cars, and everyone going racing be safe. It is entertaining for us slow guys but sometimes I think people take for granted how dangerous what you are doing is. Hope everyone has fun, I know i will!

When races start?

Guys, do you have time measuring for 1 mile now?

For those that haven't wasted the day lurking in gtrland, UGR dominated. Fadi knocked out Mullet. Liquid knocked out Stacy's half mile record 2R. Fadi ended up in the finals against Nick's orange G. Nick won. Congrats.

For those that haven't wasted the day lurking in gtrland, UGR dominated. Fadi knocked out Mullet. Liquid knocked out Stacy's half mile record 2R. Fadi ended up in the finals against Nick's orange G. Nick won. Congrats.

Cue VegasGTR in 3..2..

It been awfully quiet here...where did Dustin end up?

duhawks got taken by the ets gtr. not much grip out there, so he was on his 1600 whp setting. ugr did have quite a few troubles getting into fifth. that's how liquid assets lost

CONGRATS to ALL the guys brave enough to step up and pilot these land based missiles ...

Look no further than Nick's 201 mph run ... Considering he knock that down in 1500 ft ... We're talking missile quick ...

Then there's Kisco ... Someone over on the GTR Life forum posts the following about Kisco:

"Wait, hold up 1 min. All that shit talking the last 4 months and your quitting? What a fcuking joke."

Kisco then goes out and lays down a 194 mph run ... Talk about running with the Big Dogs ... But doing it in a Stage 3 ...

That's a UGR one (Nick ) two (Kisco) ... Hell of a job the guys back at the shop did, and continue to do ...

Let's not forget Duhawks, Mullet, Liquid, Stacy, Helms ...

They ALL did work, afterall there was a Shitload of FAST GTR's to take down ... So that the Lambos could claim the roll race title.

There will be a lot of talk about the start and braking ... Here's the facts, it was the SAME for everybody ...

At the end of the day ... The car that put up the fastest clean run of the entire event, won the the event ... End of story ...

Looks like the boys back at the UGR shop have some transmission work to do ... It 's a damn good thing ... Because otherwise ...

UGR just might have swept the top 8 spots in the Unlimited Bracket ... While that sounds like a joke ...

Stop and think about it for a minute ... It could have gotten really ugly for the GTR's ...

It was Nick in his 08 SL Yellow Superleggera. So fast! It was sick.