Anyone here own a Lexus lfa

white viper

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Too bad it looks like a 2001 toyota celica!

In real life it has a lot of very nice details that are not captured in photos. It is quite surprising.

I'd say making out with the former Ms. Israel while driving makes this guy the luckiest LFA driver in the world. :icon_mrgreen:

I've never seen one of these up close, but from the videos I've seen my GOD does that car sound amazing.

$150K tops. I know Lexus wants to do the limited production, tech showcase, but they don't have the sports car heritage to pull it off in my opinion. Good on those that have them, but I'd take a Miura and F40 for that price, cars with a soul, not just a computer on wheels.

Not an owner, but quite untypically for me this is a Japaneese car I like, or have grown to like. May not be the prettiest but it's not ugly either. The tech is amazing with so much purpouse built details. Let's put it this way, if I win a megazillions lottery this is one of the cars that would end up in my driveway.

lexus-lfa-499-arrives-in-us-final-unit-sold-1080p-2.jpg

Don't own one but know the local woman who does. I would not choose it.

Best thing about it IMO is the sound. Amazing.

Cake is right. In my humble opinion, which isn't worth much, the only thing the car has going for it, is the sound.

I've been around them and just wasn't that impressed. Sure the big price tag and "exclusivity" might make the car glow that much more to some, and while it's fast it's just not something I would find myself cutting a check for if i had the option.

It's 1 hell of a car. It's just frustrating that the numbers on the street don't add up to the price. If they would have made the car better at competing with the current super cars I don't think anyone would have an issue with the price on the car. Sadly since it took them 7 years to build, they screwed up and made it compare to cars built 7 years ago.. It just doesn't compete with today's cars.

I was supposed to go run it at Fontana on a factory track day but got stuck at work. Dreamcast18 did go though. Maybe he'll chime in.

I think it is the best sounding stock car I have ever heard. Interior is also very well done IMO. Emotionally, though, does not do for me what the LP570 does. That said, I have not driven the LFA so I may very well be missing something.

I know our local LFA owner (Mitzi) likes to go fast

No idea if she owned an exotic prior to her LFA.

I know she is a BIG Lexus fan:

Her C&C signature:

Mitzi. Yep.

2012 Lexus LFA

2010 Lexus IS F

2007 Lexus SC 430

2012 Toyota RAV4 (one of a kind winter beast)

2013 Lexus IS F

I want I want I want: 2015 Lexus RC F

Yes, I think I'm turning Japanese

Hey Cake, I sent you a message, you replied, and then when I tried to reply to you, you disabled messaging! I guess you didnt want to hear from me? idk, I was just wondering if you know Cody, the owner of the yellow aventador. And if you also had a Lp700-4?

Hey Cake, I sent you a message, you replied, and then when I tried to reply to you, you disabled messaging! I guess you didnt want to hear from me? idk, I was just wondering if you know Cody, the owner of the yellow aventador. And if you also had a Lp700-4?

And shit just got weird

We have a stage 6 clinger

Capt probably blocked you from messaging his girl, he's very possessive.

If you can tell me the real name of the yellow my lambo is painted in I will tell you all you want to know.

I better check if I have disabled messaging as well because no one sends me anything ever.

Must be the messaging disabled. Only thing I can think of.

:crybaby2: