TT Aventado spotting....possible Race?

Lambofan35

So I was on my way to a local Lamborghini meet today and I hear about a Twin Turbo lamborhini Aventador!!!

Immediately get excited as I'm in my UGR TT Gallardo street car monster (4.0 second 60mph-130mph on 93 octane) and decide I'm ready to see how fast my car is compared to the next level of TT street car....

Little did I know, it was NOT a UGR Fabled unicorn ( TT Aventador), it was a bolt-on Doug levin TT kit which I never heard of :-(

I hear it makes 1000HP on 4psi and it's on completely stock ecu with an extra add on computer with some extra injectors. I know immediately it's not making 1000hp as it way out of its efficiency range no matter what size turbos it's on.

I asked the owner to race and I was willing to race him on a lower HP setting just to give him a fair chance....I couldn't get him to bite today because of weather.

Hope he joins the forum and sets up a race with me one day :-)

image.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/ixEweETZuQ/

I did a Miami drive last spring and met Doug Levin, super cool guy and his own car was fast. Can't wait to hear more about this build. Might have to stop by his shop again soon.

He sc'd my srt mamba years ago and his work is top notch..

I wonder of this is the same guy that had the dlm yellow G that was running around sofl.

yep, same person....

He sc'd my srt mamba years ago and his work is top notch..

I wonder of this is the same guy that had the dlm yellow G that was running around sofl.

Ive known Doug a long time. The first time we met, he had a Supercharged Viper . We ran into each other on the Sawgrass expressway. I was in my narrow body 911 with a friend, and Doug with his girlfriend/wife. We raced to around 200mph and when it was over, he jumped out saying his wife was yelling " Honey... Did you just get beat by a Porsche 911?" My narrow body 911, had a nice worked turbo motor stuffed in it. :lol: Doug is a cool guy for sure..

I asked the owner to race and I was willing to race him on a lower HP setting just to give him a fair chance....I couldn't get him to bite today because of weather.

Hope he joins the forum and sets up a race with me one day :-)

What was wrong with the weather?

This is a Gallardo that DLM put twin turbos on. Him doing TT's on an Aventador, no thanks.

The picture you enclosed was not taken from our facility and did not look like that when the system was installed. Perhaps it would have been most beneficial to mention you are looking at a $25k kit Installed. The SAME system you see here will make over 1,200hp on a built engine. The Bling costs more ;)

Thanks for sharing,

Doug Levin

I can't tell you if that setup is good or bad but I can tell you the same intercoolers appear to be on the aventador I saw.

Hello Lambofan35, thanks for bringing that up. The coolers are not the same as viewed in the above post.

Let me know if you have any other questions and thanks again for your input!

Best regards,

Doug Levin