Little girl arrested for drag racing on Miami Beach

abolfaz

could be the slowest drag race I've seen.... what's that movie when the guy is busted drag racing the prius? "I don't win much" he says.... too funny....

LOL, I heard they reached speeds of upwards of 50-60 mph !!! lol

Looks like he's determined to change his image to some bad-ass tough guy with street cred !

I hope he gets his life together and moves on but I get the feeling he's not done yet with this crap.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TMZ is reporting BAC of .014 which is below the .02 limit. Oh and the lambos had GPS tracking units from the rental place and supposedly they who'll show him traveling at 27mph during the street race.

:D :D Truthfully is he doing anything any of us weren't doing at that age? At age 19 I was street racing daily and my videos certainly wouldn't look like his turtle racing.. and yes I would drink ( although racing and partying were kept seperate, never raced while drinking). No prescription pills for me or weed. I always wanted to go fast so I went straight to the coke...good times!

:iamwithstupid:

Though I didn't do drugs either... but after the racing was done the drinking started and party was on!! Hell I'm lucky as is to be alive today considering the stupid shit I've done when I was younger, through in millions of dollars at my disposal and I'd more then likely be dead.

TMZ is reporting BAC of .014 which is below the .02 limit. Oh and the lambos had GPS tracking units from the rental place and supposedly they who'll show him traveling at 27mph during the street race.

Seems like all him and I'm assuming his agent are trying to do is change his image... all these incidences seem planned out. Who the hell has their dad block off a road to street race??? Cops had to be in on it because no way they would stop 2 cars going 50mph or less and they had to be close by for them to even see the 'race' happen and the dad never saw them?? And then he admits to doing drugs and drinking to the cops and hires a 500k lawyer? Blows 75k in a strip club with $1s screams attention whore... he knew it was going to be everywhere.

Like others have said he's trying to get street cred but without the street rap sheet, ironically making him look like a pussy even more! He's trying to be a younger version of Charlie Sheen but Charlie Sheen was actually doing all his crazy shit...

Michael Jackson without the talent.

I don't agree with this statement. The kid has tons of talent, that is the issue here, if he had none he'd just be another punk with money. It is not normal for kids like him and Taylor Swift to sell tens of millions of records, to make tens of millions dollars a year. That isn't normal. He is almost a savant, a prodigy. Most kids at age 2 are eating dirt, not playing the drums. I have a degree in music, trust me there is nothing normal about this kid at all.

I don't agree with this statement. The kid has tons of talent, that is the issue here, if he had none he'd just be another punk with money. It is not normal for kids like him and Taylor Swift to sell tens of millions of records, to make tens of millions dollars a year. That isn't normal. He is almost a savant, a prodigy. Most kids at age 2 are eating dirt, not playing the drums. I have a degree in music, trust me there is nothing normal about this kid at all.

If he plays the drums or has some musical instrument talent then I have nothing against that. I grew up playing the alto and baritone saxes. And he is obviously a good entertainer but I just meant I personally didn't find anything special about his voice or singing, which was why I used the MJ comparison. But that it just my opinion.

:iamwithstupid:

if he has no talent then i should be as rich as him! lol

i am not a fan of his songs but i don't hate him...the people i hate are his fans...silly kids.. :eusa_wall:

A 'savant' , a 'prodigy'..... really?

and there was I thinking he was just a twat.

He's not only a twat, he's a savant twat! 8-)

LOL!

All joking aside, he is extremely talented. Obviously turning into a complete douche, but I'm not so sure I wouldn't have headed down the same road with 10s of millions as a teen and no one to keep me in check. I hope he can turn it around because I think he can go the distance if he shapes up.

post-7693-1390729955.jpg

+1

He's a young kid and a self made millionaire by age, 16? 18??? Not to mention, he's made that money in the music industry which practically demands you to live a douchebag/socialite/lifestyle if you want to stay relevant.

I don't hear of too many kids his age making the news without the drama.... do you?

His biggest mistake is trying to embrace the Rap Culture and their ilk instead of just being JB. Street cred,lol.Look where it got 2 Puck,Biggy big ass and the rest of those other clowns. You hang with crap you will end up in the shitter.

Has anyone signed the White House petition to kick him out of the Country?

It needs 100,000 signatures and then HAS TO BE considered and reviewed by the Gov't.

Not "acted" on ,,, but at least given a reason for whatever judgement is decided.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/d...n-card/ST1yqHJL

Yeah, that's a holy big waste of time.

Prodigy?..um no not quite. He was marketable. I don't hate, and am not jealous good for the Beebs if he can make the $$ good on him. Let him make his mini pops esque albums for the kids. What I cant stand is his crap about "never back down" and believe..like he's been through so much and worked so hard. He got picked up by Usher and they marketed the hell out of him. Theres lots of kids that are FAR more talented, who play instruments at a much more advanced level. Regardless, he photographs well. His inspirational BS is a slap in the face tho to people on this planet that actually have endured and fought through difficulties, losses etc to get to where they are at. He's a 19yo kid who made a ton of money fast...just like a lot of pro athletes its tough to handle. I dont know how I would have dealt with millions back when I was 19..probably be dead by now. He should be looked at for what he is tho, not toted as some rare genius prodigy. Travis Barker destroys beebs on the drums but he's not on every news paper...just saying..ps Charlie Sheen is the man...only Chuck Norris can hold a candle to the Sheener.

Not sure how accurate the stats on this website are but for his age and the length of time he's done quite well for himself.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/justin-bieber-statistics/

He's obviously not mature enough in order to deal with everything that's been thrown at him almost over night, if he learns quickly and gets a hold of his life he could be set, if he heads the other way he will end up being just another has been, for his sake I hope he will smarten up quickly.

Splendid! The idiot just got an endorsement from Toronto's mayor, Rob Ford. That's probably the last guy that this kid wants any ties with.

The kid has some talent but he is a 120% idiot; I involuntarily met him once at a Range Rover showroom. Walked in like he was royalty or something, flanked by bodyguards et al. Some older salesman merely asked him for an autograph for his daughter and the kid said, "I don't have time for this, bye." Great PR kid.

IMO, he's just a product of the entertainment world --- mentally not prep for the fame and fortune and, obvious, things went way over his head. Sad really but nothing new at all. Kids like him used to get churned out by the hour a decade or two ago in Japan; South Korea is following that pattern now.

Prodigy?..um no not quite. He was marketable. I don't hate, and am not jealous good for the Beebs if he can make the $$ good on him. Let him make his mini pops esque albums for the kids. What I cant stand is his crap about "never back down" and believe..like he's been through so much and worked so hard. He got picked up by Usher and they marketed the hell out of him. Theres lots of kids that are FAR more talented, who play instruments at a much more advanced level. Regardless, he photographs well. His inspirational BS is a slap in the face tho to people on this planet that actually have endured and fought through difficulties, losses etc to get to where they are at. He's a 19yo kid who made a ton of money fast...just like a lot of pro athletes its tough to handle. I dont know how I would have dealt with millions back when I was 19..probably be dead by now. He should be looked at for what he is tho, not toted as some rare genius prodigy. Travis Barker destroys beebs on the drums but he's not on every news paper...just saying..ps Charlie Sheen is the man...only Chuck Norris can hold a candle to the Sheener.

I'm not quite sure how to take your last sentence. Charlie Sheen and Chuck Norris?

Anyway regarding Biebs, you're confusing your emotional response to his doughbaggian endeavors with facts. Putting aside his laughable exploits, there's other shit beneath the surface. Like it or not, he's attractive, maybe not to you or me but 50 million (let that sink in, FIFTY MILLION) followers on Twitter (fake accounts or not) pine over this kid's every action. That's more than Obama and the Pope put together. How many followers do you have? I'll tell you... less than 50 million.

How many records have you sold? He's sold between 15 and 20 MILLION. He's been nominated for a couple Grammys, sings, dances, plays guitar, piano and drums, has done some acting on TV, and has a couple feature films. And he's 19. NINETEEN.

He is a marketing play but to become a marketing play you need something to market. Anyone who says he's devoid of talent is incorrect. It's the whole package that makes him remarkable, much like Taylor Swift.

You don't have to enjoy his music to appreciate that he is different than every other 19 years old in the world. Frankly with the shit storm flying around him all the time, I am surprised he hasn't fucked up more. The human heart is not designed to withstand this kind of punishment and scrutiny. See Michael Jackson for reference.

The kid is a candle burning like a fcuking blowtorch. I don't wish his notoriety on anyone, it would be the greatest gift and the worst nightmare all at once. These stories typically write themselves, and often times the final chapter isn't a happy one. End of story.

Porter, either you've seen something I haven't, or you are way off in your estimation of Biebers talent.

Yes he can sing , dance, play instruments... is he a virtuoso? , he's 'written' a couple of songs (probably resembled more like nursery rhymes before they were amped up by producers) is his talent really that much superior than any west end / broadway jobbing artist, backing singer? ( that is not a rhetorical question - really, show me what you have seen!)

Obviously 'genius' is a pretty subjective term when applied to pop muscicians but it could be argued that a select few: Presley, Lennon, Mccartney, Elton John, B&B from Abba, Freddie Mercury (aha yes!!) and the like would be widely regarded as such.

'

Would you not agree that putting Biebers name in amongst that lot and describing him as a 'prodigy' and a 'genius' as actually a bit of a joke?

If there's any genius at play where bieber is concerned it's in the way he's been marketed.

He's got fans into tens of millions, he made tens of millions of $ before 19, in my book he is a genius, as for his music yes it isn't my style but since tens on million of people love it, go to his concerts and buy his albums I can only say that he's doing something right, as for today's musicians most of the suck when compared with the world's greatest, I've heard some singers and bands live and I was thinking WTF IS THIS? :eusa_wall: They sounded nothing like the recording!

Don't worry very soon with advancement in technology we will just be listening to robots :icon_mrgreen:

Also I am with Porter, I wouldn't want his fame, that's a curse!