Little girl arrested for drag racing on Miami Beach

abolfaz

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry very soon with advancement in technology we will just be listening to robots :icon_mrgreen:

We went way pass that since August 2007. At least robots are physically real, this isn't even real; "she" is a synthesizer software! And you won't believe how many followers "she" has. Google Hatsune Miku if needed. (You need to visit Japan more. :icon_mrgreen: )

Regrets for the OT.

img_MIKU_us.png

Thats exactly what I said. He photographs well and sells to his fans. All I said is he's marketed and has a hard time dealing with such huge fame and money. Kanye West has sold a shit ton of records is he a prodigy? No he's friends with Jay Z and ppl like to jump on the bandwagon and buy his trash. Bound 2 proves that once a person reaches a hype they can shovel shit to the masses and it will sell. Beiber is not a prodigy. He's a marketing sensation

Thats exactly what I said. He photographs well and sells to his fans. All I said is he's marketed and has a hard time dealing with such huge fame and money. Kanye West has sold a shit ton of records is he a prodigy? No he's friends with Jay Z and ppl like to jump on the bandwagon and buy his trash. Bound 2 proves that once a person reaches a hype they can shovel shit to the masses and it will sell. Beiber is not a prodigy. He's a marketing sensation

Kanye is not a prodigy. We are explaining to you why a teenager HALF Kayne's age has DOUBLE his net worth, and Kayne is one of the most successful musicians of all time. Beiber is 19 and is worth somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 MILLION.

Long before Beiber was a heartthrob, he was presented to Justin Timberlake, LA Reid, Usher, and handful of others in the industry. I think we can agree that is not a typical career arc for most 12 year olds... to be presented to some of the most powerful people in the business as the next lodestar, long before their looks develop.

If you had children, you would see that concepts of suspension and syncopation are not typically demonstrated by 2 year olds lol. I agree that Scooter knows a thing or two about monetizing talent, however there is more to it than that.

Anyway enough on that let's agree you don't really understand what you're talking about, and get this topic back on track.

Just saw that authorities are holding his private jet in NJ Teterboro Airport under suspicion of marijuana onboard - it "reeked of pot". Had or are having dogs brought in to search it. Was supposed to take to him to Super Bowl festivities. Don't know if he's even on it or not.

You'd think by now he'd have his minions clean all of his shit before he goes anywhere. Put in some pine tree air-fresheners at least... Or just cut the damn pot out. What an idiot.

Just saw that authorities are holding his private jet in NJ Teterboro Airport under suspicion of marijuana onboard - it "reeked of pot". Had or are having dogs brought in to search it. Was supposed to take to him to Super Bowl festivities. Don't know if he's even on it or not.

You'd think by now he'd have his minions clean all of his shit before he goes anywhere. Put in some pine tree air-fresheners at least... Or just cut the damn pot out. What an idiot.

Nothing found and free to go

It will all catch up to him eventually, it's only a matter of time. Regardless of how much money you have, if you don't make smart investment decisions you will end up broke as a joke sooner rather than later.

I'm not sure if JB even finished high school, but you can only be young and "good looking" for so long.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be incredible if he got the shit beat out of him but I would be surprised if anyone had the balls to even breathe on him the wrong way.

It would be incredible if he got the shit beat out of him but I would be surprised if anyone had the balls to even breathe on him the wrong way.

Blake Griffin??? smacked the shit out of him...in front of the bodyguard. Yeah, I doubt it.

• 1 month later...

He's very fragile, not equipped to handle the pressure he's under, I don't wish ill for anyone and I hope I am wrong but this won't end well.