Little girl arrested for drag racing on Miami Beach

abolfaz

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Police report said he did a breathalyzer and drug evaluation. How does that work with a drug evaluation? Is that something they can force you to take? What if you agree to a blood test for alcohol check, can they then run it for drugs? Curious how this works. I remember for example the guy that was on here that street raced and killed somebody tested positive for marijuana, but what if he had smoked it legally in Colorado a few days before?

So i n the past week the guy has comitted a felony egging the shit out of his neighbors house, had his house raided and drugs and a bunch of empty caugh syrup bottles are found and one buddy arrested, goes to colorado and entourage pulls over and he pisses on a front yard in an upscale neighborhood, flies to miami and blows 75k making it rain in some strip club and now gets popped for dui and drag racing and resisting arrest. What a week, he is trying way too hard. Looks like the next Lilo in the making except his money won't run out for a long time. Time to knock up some skanks and have some huge baby mama payments!

so what happens to the rental car popped for drag racing and dwi you lose ur car here in ny

From what I've seen on the news, both cars are sitting in a tow lot about a block away from my place. If I were in FL I'd be able to snap a shot from my balcony, but no such luck!

Apparently there are other guys (males) who have been hanging out with him which I find fascinating. I would just assume that I'd be relinquishing my man card just by shaking Beeb's hand, let alone as apart of his entourage.

Why he is not deported and sent back to Canada is beyond me..

We voted and we don't want him back....he's yours now.

You can have Drake too. He curses too much and quite frankly we are a gentle society that does not condone that type of language.

police report says they only went 55-60 MPH.... bleh....

Trust me, if I was the cop that stopped him I would have put a low mph on the ticket too.

But then I would have planted an extra enormous double ended dildo stuffed with heroin and ground down elephant tusks illegally imported from North Korea just under the driver's seat.