Pikemike's Automotive Confession lived out-New Car content inside

pockmark

So I have been wanting one of these since they hit the magazine stands in 2005 as you can't beat the fun per dollar ratio with anything IMO. My father works at a local dealership, and I was able to get it at pretty much their cost. Wasn't in the market really, but price was right so I pulled the trigger.

2007 ZOHHSIX (that's actually the license plate I ordered for it) I seriously considered CSIXPOS, but thought I might be hung by the Chebby faithful. Wasn't my first choice f colors but I'm liking it more and more now.

Going to start off with full bolt ons this year and see where it takes me. If I have enough time to drive it, maybe I throw a sc at it next year. It is a 3rd car and weekend car only, so won't worry too much about things breaking although-hopefully they dont.

Looking forward to beating up on 95% of what is on the road. :-)

Don't flame your boy. You know you love them.

post-679-1392503894_thumb.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first REALLY fast Sports car as well. Has scared the shit out of me already a few times today

Congrats Mike! I love this car. I remember 6 or so years ago I used to come on here and argue my heart out about this car and how it would beat up on the 04-08 Gallardos, and poor Clax was in so much denial telling me that his stock Gallardo would walk one. Haha!!

Enjoy in the best of health. Get bolt ons, cam, and a tune and go try an Aventador. Could be close..=)

Mike, please post some upside down shots when you get a chance.

Congrats, I know you've like these for years and I had a feeling this would be your next car. :)

Congrats and enjoy for many miles (and weekends) in the best of health.

They are FANTASTIC cars (I love mine) and a blast to drive. Best of all - easy to maintain!

Congrats on the new ride! A couple bolt ons will be plenty in that car, it's serious performance for the money!

Enjoy it and be safe!

Thanks all. The 505hp and 3100lb combination is going to take some getting used to for me. I have driven fast cars-GTR's, Lambos-both TT and NA, but this car seems like it will bite you much quicker at its limit. I nailed it in second gear coming out of the dealership after buying it, and almost lost the rear. I know it's not everyone's cup o tea here, but I've always loved the look of them, and I don't buy my cars for everyone else. Obviously the interior leaves a little to be desired. If I keep it long enough I will look into modding that too.