Which Two Lambos Will You Pick to Complete Your Garage?

ToofDoc

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's easy to forget sometimes that there are many people that have never seen a Lamborghini in the flesh, never mind own one. And I own two. It is hard to come up with a reason not to be happy and content with what I have.

Saying that, with money no object......

Diablo 6.0 - Giallo Orion (box ticked)

Countach (5000s or QV) - Bianco Perlato

It's easy to forget sometimes that there are many people that have never seen a Lamborghini in the flesh, never mind own one. And I own two. It is hard to come up with a reason not to be happy and content with what I have.

Saying that, with money no object......

Diablo 6.0 - Giallo Orion (box ticked)

Countach (5000s or QV) - Bianco Perlato

There's a white Countach for sale in Italy for $250K was just post yesterday by Albert-LP!

There's a white Countach for sale in Italy for $250K was just post yesterday by Albert-LP!

Thanks for the heads up ToofDoc.

Its a lovely car. Problem is the steering wheel is on the wrong side. There are many cars where LHD is not a problem in the UK. Unfortunately for me because of the visibility limitations the CT is not one of them. In the past I mused over a LHD long and hard and came to the conclusion that its RHD or something else. I went for the something else option.

LP670-4 SV in either Grigio Lynx

post_113557_1361819382.jpeg

post_113557_1361819356.jpeg

Or Nero Nemesis

lamborghini_murcielago_S720227_3.jpg

And 2nd choice just now would be a VI 720-4 50th roadster after seeing DocaM3's

lamborghini_murcielago_S720227_3.jpg

Thanks for the heads up ToofDoc.

Its a lovely car. Problem is the steering wheel is on the wrong side. There are many cars where LHD is not a problem in the UK. Unfortunately for me because of the visibility limitations the CT is not one of them. In the past I mused over a LHD long and hard and came to the conclusion that its RHD or something else. I went for the something else option.

In the pictures from the listing....it looked like it was a Left-Hand drive? Go check it out!

So hard to narrow down! After all these LP670 SV votes it makes me think I really need to drive one! I definitely will have to before I buy an aventador to make sure...

As of now:

Red TTG STS Version with a manual 6sp conversion

Rosso Mars or Blue Aventador

1.) LP-570 STS

http://www.catsexotics.com/web/used/Lambor...ington/1433935/

ww_800.jpg

rw_800.jpg

fg_800.jpg

Why? Cause it is white on red...the badest G out there and it fits the need of a crazy fast and crazy looking Lambo. A little bit of the SL in there, a bit of your Diablo GT, Murci SV....etc. Gives you an insane Lambo to drive around in.

2.) 350 GT Superleggera

http://www.lamborghinihouston.com/web/used...-Texas/2027883/

ug_800.jpg

BQ_800.jpg

sA_800.jpg

1g_800.jpg

Why? Cause you can't always go everywhere in a "look at me I drive a racecar on the streets" ride. Because it is straight classy. Because I am a pimp. Because it is old school, underrated and you have to have a v12 Lambo in the collection. Because it is the perfect yang to the STS's ying. Would I have it in black on tan....no. But damn this car is classy and cool and old school while still looking sexy.