Which Two Lambos Will You Pick to Complete Your Garage?

ToofDoc

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) LP-570 STS

http://www.catsexotics.com/web/used/Lambor...ington/1433935/

ww_800.jpg

rw_800.jpg

fg_800.jpg

Why? Cause it is white on red...the badest G out there and it fits the need of a crazy fast and crazy looking Lambo. A little bit of the SL in there, a bit of your Diablo GT, Murci SV....etc. Gives you an insane Lambo to drive around in.

2.) 350 GT Superleggera

http://www.lamborghinihouston.com/web/used...-Texas/2027883/

ug_800.jpg

BQ_800.jpg

sA_800.jpg

1g_800.jpg

Why? Cause you can't always go everywhere in a "look at me I drive a racecar on the streets" ride. Because it is straight classy. Because I am a pimp. Because it is old school, underrated and you have to have a v12 Lambo in the collection. Because it is the perfect yang to the STS's ying. Would I have it in black on tan....no. But damn this car is classy and cool and old school while still looking sexy.

You know you want to come to Lansing, Michigan & check one of those off your list by picking the STS I have for sale up from me! Dropping the price to $200 K today. And that 350 GT Superleggera... SO classy, I love it!

photo.JPG

You know you want to come to Lansing, Michigan & check one of those off your list by picking the STS I have for sale up from me! Dropping the price to $200 K today. And that 350 GT Superleggera... SO classy, I love it!

Haha. Nice ride man! Why no lambo owner tag? I would love too but the kids college fund says otherwise. Delayed gratification my friend. Besides I have a possible business opportunity coming up overseas that might require me to shed or store possessions here in the US.

Pure fantasy = 350GTV and Bravo

Lamborghini-350_GTV_2.jpg

1974_Bertone_Lamborghini_P114_Bravo_01.j

A little more realistic = Countach 5000s and Diablo SE

lamborghini_countach.jpg

94-Lambo-DiabloSE-30th-DV-09_Belle-02.jp

(I was sad to See the Red Diablo SE Roy had leave the US. Was hoping it would be there when I was ready....)

Great thread...my thinkin'...must have 12 cylinders, "Lambo" (ie scissor) doors (unless it's a Miura SV) AND 3 pedals, but ONLY 2 cars?? Can't do it, need 4: Miura SV, Countach , '98 or earlier (no Z headlights, no "softened" front) Diablo-SV or Roadster and the "King" Manual LP-670SV, impossible (if $$ were no object) to only pick 2 of the 4. And BLUE, of course.

post-10721-1392795924_thumb.jpg

I would have to go with the Manual/Big wing murcielago SV that roy just got in

and for my second car itd be a toss up between the following

Lp400 periscopo

Se30 Jota

Diablo GT

Aventador LP720-4 Roadster

Diablo GT

Diablo GT

Aventador Roadster 50th

Aventador LP720 Roadster

Diablo GT

:iamwithstupid:

Balloon White and Verde Ithaca for me.

post-11539-1393066411.jpg

post-11539-1393066422_thumb.jpg

image.jpg

This really is my opinion only I don't wish to offend at all....but this does not do Lambo any favours imho. The designs here lack any sort class, aesthetics, beauty and goodness knows what else. A couple of kit cars with stuff stuck on all over them to such an extent they look at though they should be in a comic...

The V really does look similar to the original batmobile.....in a disappointing way.

I know L cars have a reputation for being mad and over the top...but nothing before these is in anyway comparative...

The Murci SV is the ultimate design imho, whilst retaining beauty and originality it manages to inspire awe in spades...that is more than enough shout and in 10 years it will still steal the visual thunder from whatever lineup exists at that point in time from the competition.....

For Me...

Murci SV - RV

Diablo 6.0L, BW. Rear bumper delete, matt black light surrounds etc....

^That's the OEM wing for the 6.0. It also should have a blue weave in the carbon fibre like the rest of the car's OEM CF, both exterior and interior.

Ostoneman, I couldn't agree with you more. :icon_thumleft: