P1 does 9's

asscelerator

pretty much the only good paint job is black. Hides all the awful details.

What he said

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the dealership today for hours for the P1 and it is beyond obnoxious. Performance figures are out of this world. Some of these builds are crazy and others are perfect. First customer cars are coming in the next week or so. I'll be driving one in September.

Was a great day

Is zonda in the same speed zone and I love the zonda the inside is bar none. Makes it hard to make a decision.

The Zonda is neither as fast or technically advanced as the P1 is a real masterpiece of engineering. The thing is, I couldn't care less for street driving, I smoke the speed limit in 1st gear in all of my cars which brings me back to what I was discussing a few threads ago.

Zonda is plenty fast, finish Is exquisite, comes as drop top and imo is top 3 best looking sports cars of the last 20 years.

Having said all this, I will back up my big mouth by saying that I am getting one, Zonda I mean, not P1.

The Zonda is neither as fast or technically advanced as the P1 is a real masterpiece of engineering. The thing is, I couldn't care less for street driving, I smoke the speed limit in 1st gear in all of my cars which brings me back to what I was discussing a few threads ago.

Zonda is plenty fast, finish Is exquisite, comes as drop top and imo is top 3 best looking sports cars of the last 20 years.

Having said all this, I will back up my big mouth by saying that I am getting one, Zonda I mean, not P1.

whoah… another ZONDA coming into the LP family?! congrats! any details to share?

whoah… another ZONDA coming into the LP family?! congrats! any details to share?

As little details as possible till the transaction is signed, sealed and 200% complete. Too many spies and lurkers on these forums. Sorry young chap. you will have to wait, like everyone else, me included.

I will give you 1 hint. It will be a brand new old car, the wait is going to kill me.

quick response from Porsche

918 with software and hardware updated:

0-60 2.38 seconds

1/4 mile 9.65 seconds

This is unconfirmed info(yet)

As little details as possible till the transaction is signed, sealed and 200% complete. Too many spies and lurkers on these forums. Sorry young chap. you will have to wait, like everyone else, me included.

I will give you 1 hint. It will be a brand new old car, the wait is going to kill me.

well can't wait. once all official, hope you can share the process. i'm a total pagani fan, and love everything about the cars!

ZONDA FINAL CONCLUSION REVELATION ENDING FIN EDITION :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_super: Hope all would go as planned. Best of luck!

I still love the Zonda. And if you threw the keys to an F roadster or a P1 on the table, I'd be top down and rowing through the gears.

Still though, that P1 is a masterpiece.

I still love the Zonda. And if you threw the keys to an F roadster or a P1 on the table, I'd be top down and rowing through the gears.

Still though, that P1 is a masterpiece.

There is no doubt in my mind that the P1 is a coup de force, technical masterpiece as we have come to expect from McLaren. It is not for me however sex on wheels and that is what I want.

Congrats on the Zonda, LPDADDY :icon_super:

I remember reading the thread here about how it could potentially be brought in.

I don't have it yet so it is too early for congrats. I bought and resold a 2002 C12S as I didn't want to wait another 3 years to bring it in so the hunt is back on. Ideally, a 1999 to 2000 and I would like to send it back to Horacio and get it updated to the new specs,engine and body.

I would like to send it back to Horacio and get it updated to the new specs,engine and body.

Can you ask him to completely redo the interior? I will draw it for him :icon_mrgreen:

Can you ask him to completely redo the interior? I will draw it for him :icon_mrgreen:

Dad, don't listen to Fortis, he will get them driving a truck into the interior.

I don't have it yet so it is too early for congrats. I bought and resold a 2002 C12S as I didn't want to wait another 3 years to bring it in so the hunt is back on. Ideally, a 1999 to 2000 and I would like to send it back to Horacio and get it updated to the new specs,engine and body.

Best of luck on the hunt, i'm sure it will be well worth it when the car is finally delivered. :icon_thumleft:

Zonda F upgrades with the titanium exhaust are a must...one of the best automotive sounds ever!

Given the choice of any car from any time, I would go with a Zonda every time too. There are so many wonderful cars in this world, but a Zonda roadster is at the top for me.

Hope it goes through LPDADDY!