7 Dead in California

Odyssey

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melodramatic sociopath that needed heavy meds to live with other humans, good riddance too bad he took six innocents.

Melodramatic sociopath that needed heavy meds to live with other humans, good riddance too bad he took six innocents.

Seriously...that was like watching a bad audition. Prayers to all the victims and their families.

This is close to where I live so let me put my input in:

1. Watch the videos and it's clear this kid is a homosexual. I think he hates women so much because he's attracted to those "brute men" and is pissed he can't be socially accepted if were to come out be gay. I'm sorry, there's just zero doubt in my mind that he's gay after watching that.

2. If for some miraculous reason he's not, then he pulled off something incredible which is not getting laid in 2 and a half years in Isla Vista. Isla Vista is such a huge party town and there's whores running around left and right. It's physically impossible to not bang out at least one or two while you're there...for 20 minutes. There's rumors going around that Isla Vista has it's own strain of the clap, that's how easy it is there.

Son of Peter Rodger, Second Unit Director of the Hunger Games.

Not a student at UCSB. Attending community college. Being treated by multiple therapists.

The way this kid talks you would think he grew up living with an alcoholic uncle in South Dakota that raped him with a shovel handle on a daily basis.

Being 22, living in IV and driving a BMW, he should only be depressed by the low back pain from fcuking too many drunk college girls.

As the for the gay thing. Nope, just very creepy and sleazy, a try too hard which puts them off.

Definitely distorted impression of reality.

Who's gun and how did he get it? If he stole it from his parents it will be very interesting to see how CA handles that.

Parents warned police weeks ago. They interviewed him and found him to be a polite wonderful human being.

He's got a bit of narcissism going on in the videos too. Says his own name a lot, films his reflection, etc. Sure, it's a self-centered world online, but he takes it a notch higher.

Parents warned police weeks ago. They interviewed him and found him to be a polite wonderful human being.

I'm sure all the neighbors will say the same thing