Rock throwing THUG

DoctaM3

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta say, no matter what exhaust I hear on an Aventador, love it or hate it, the Vent's engine always comes through and it sounds better than any exotic I can think of. I'd say it's a close battle between the Aventador and the LP670-4 SV for world's best exhaust note.

What a tool. WHen the guy stopped he could have easily said hey I have kids that play out here, please stop dragging down the street. Any normal person would have said sorry and taken off. This is the product of the govt pitting the haves vs the have nots. He was so worked up that some "rich dude" was speeding around his area that he couldn't think straight. The question is if it was some joker in an old mustang would the same thing happen? Who knows. Would have been funny as shit if they got out and tazed him. I can't imagine throwing a fcuking rock at someones car and it looked as though he threw 2.

It just hurts me to see this kind of BS!

I would've stopped the car at the first encounter with the old man prior to the rock throw, stepped out and spoke to the man. If it was my bad, apologize and let him know, I'm leaving or I'm done...

Hindsight always 20/20.

What a tool. WHen the guy stopped he could have easily said hey I have kids that play out here, please stop dragging down the street. Any normal person would have said sorry and taken off. This is the product of the govt pitting the haves vs the have nots. He was so worked up that some "rich dude" was speeding around his area that he couldn't think straight. The question is if it was some joker in an old mustang would the same thing happen? Who knows. Would have been funny as shit if they got out and tazed him. I can't imagine throwing a fcuking rock at someones car and it looked as though he threw 2.

How do you know he didn't ask him to stop doing it already? You have a 30 second clip, there's took much info missing.

How do you know he didn't ask him to stop doing it already? You have a 30 second clip, there's took much info missing.

You are correct. We don't know the whole story but nothing would warrant throwing a rock at a car.

You are correct. We don't know the whole story but nothing would warrant throwing a rock at a car.

That I agree with.

I had to run ins with people and exhaust on cars.

First time I wasnt speeding and my catback exhaust on my WRX made a guy step into the street.

He said "I'm tired of people racing down here". I explained I had a modified exhaust on my car and that I wasn't speeding and asked if he was a human radar detector. His son spit through my window and they both laughed and walked off. I went back later and threw something into (redacted to not incriminate self) something something open top boat

The second time was in a straight piped cobra, in a neighborhood, I was cruising slowly in 2nd but the car sounds like it was roaring. A dad jumped off a front lawn and threw a hand full or pebbles or something at the rear as I passed trying to hit my car while yelling.

People equate noise with speed..

When I'm out front and I see kids being dumb speeding I step to the curb, point my iPhone like I'm recording and they slow

Down Every very single time. It's never occurred to me to throw anything at them?! Why become liable when they are in the wrong?

I like how the guy slows down his chase the instant the Av hits the brakes...afraid of what might pop out of the car and kick his ass. Then when the Av takes off, he's emboldened, yeah, take that! As if being stupid wasn't bad enough, he's a nutless wimp when it comes down to it. If only this were a Russian dash cam video. Then the dude would have been run over by a sideways truck as he should have been.

From Reddit comments, the lowest common denominator provides their opinion. That the guy throwing the rock exists is no surprise if this is his fellow man.

well if you think of the amount of resources required to make that car, and the good it could have otherwise done in this world to reallocate those resources to those who need them the most, by extension the driver/owner is hitler.

Is it real or staged?

how much damage was done to the lambo ? i assume at least 50k... (if the owner was lucky and the rock hit the door). call it 20-25k for a new door, paint and labor, and another 25k (MINIMUM) in the money the guy will lose on trade in after it shows on the car fax.

something should be done to that guy. is the owner a member on here ?

Loud exhaust noises and revving sounds on public roads does NOT equal permission for anyone to damage anyone's property! Imagine some disgruntled old man come to your local CNC and started to throw rocks at your cars because he was pissed off at loud noises? Is he justified? Same situation here, throwing a rock with his intent, the rock could've hit the passenger's head, all kinds of other crap could've happened? The man in blue is at fault, period and I hope the owner of the Lambo will turn this YouTube video into police and nail that old SOB!

I like how the guy slows down his chase the instant the Av hits the brakes...afraid of what might pop out of the car and kick his ass. Then when the Av takes off, he's emboldened, yeah, take that! As if being stupid wasn't bad enough, he's a nutless wimp when it comes down to it. If only this were a Russian dash cam video. Then the dude would have been run over by a sideways truck as he should have been.

From Reddit comments, the lowest common denominator provides their opinion. That the guy throwing the rock exists is no surprise if this is his fellow man.

I see it differently. I think the guy was committed to whooping an ass or getting his ass whooped. He slows down but he keeps going in a forward motion. Seems to me he was just getting ready. Then when they start to go he went into full sprint. It was obvious the guys in the car knew he meant business cause they didn't stick around. Besides, who the hell paints their Aventador like that?

You can tell he was fed up and highly pissed. The only thing that can make a man that mad is his house and family must be very near. There is a lot to this story we don't see, and I can understand his anger, but it doesn't make it right.

I have heard that it was clay and not a rock (not that that makes it any better).

Well...I learned one thing from this video...don't drive like that in an exotic car cause there are too many pricks and you never want to put yourself in a situation where you have to respod with aggression...who knows how things end then. The driver was smart to cut his losses and speed away...otherwise he may have ended up killing or be killed...If someone did that to my car I would not kill them for it...sometimes you have to swollow your pride and cut your losses and run....in conclusion driver was dumb to speed in that area near children but smart to speed off when he realized the situation could end badly for either party.

I see it differently. I think the guy was committed to whooping an ass or getting his ass whooped. He slows down but he keeps going in a forward motion. Seems to me he was just getting ready. Then when they start to go he went into full sprint. It was obvious the guys in the car knew he meant business cause they didn't stick around. Besides, who the hell paints their Aventador like that?

You can tell he was fed up and highly pissed. The only thing that can make a man that mad is his house and family must be very near. There is a lot to this story we don't see, and I can understand his anger, but it doesn't make it right.

in this case logic prevails... guys in the lambo saw that they were being video taped and realized that if they got out and beat that guy down for throwing the rock they would go from being the victim of a crime (vandalism and assault) to being the ones who committed a crime (battery).

This is how I see it, the imbecile Neanderthal and the driver must've had run ins in the past, I assume the driver drives his car around that neigbourhood quite regularly and the loud exhaust enraged the Neanderthal to the point where he prepares for battle.

He knows the area, he knows the driver will have to stop at the Stop sign, he waits in the right spot to confront him, has a rock in his hand and more in his pocket, asks the driver if he will keep on racing which infers that it happened in the past possibly quite often, when he realizes that the driver is a bit of a wimp and decides to drive away rather than entertain him he builds up enough courage to throw the first rock, he backs off when the driver appears to stop but when he notices the guy drives off he becomes Spider-Man and keeps on throwing rocks.

When morons are involved it's very unlikely that they will arrive to an intelligent resolution!

Well, if it were me after this.. I would certainly be back in that area, in a normal car looking to meet my old friend...

Well, if it were me after this.. I would certainly be back in that area, in a normal car looking to meet my old friend...

:iamwithstupid:

:iamwithstupid:

I must admit I'd do the same even though I know that's the wrong thing to do :icon_mrgreen:

AV driver was acting like a douche, though I wouldn't have stopped either. The rock thrower has a lot less to lose.

I have had the noise/no speed issue on a number of occasions. Meanwhile driving up narrow canyon roads near my house you constantly get prius drivers coming around corners in your lane. One of them drove me off the road in my Gallardo and ended up destroying the passenger side glass in the mirror several years ago...and never stopped.