Minister Of Defense, Canada - Aliens

Liquid Assets

Semi skimmed.

Hey. I hear canada needs a new defence minister. Youre perfect for the job.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know goddamned good and well he s not a native English speaker. Why go there on the spelling etc?

Dario? Roman, I had absolutely no clue that he isn't a native English speaker. I know Liquid Assets isn't, but I had no clue about Dario.My comment was just meant in good fun. I thought he was just making a basic typo was all.

Dario? Roman, I had absolutely no clue that he isn't a native English speaker. I know Liquid Assets isn't, but I had no clue about Dario.My comment was just meant in good fun. I thought he was just making a basic typo was all.

Yeah wheels... All those kids named Dario who grew up in Italy singing god bless America and Whistling Dixie....

Great, is the role anything like the Toronto mayor job?

Less coke... More acid....

Yeah wheels... All those kids named Dario who grew up in Italy singing god bless America and Whistling Dixie....

Well Roman, this is an Internet forum, where people have names unrelated to their real names. I just assumed Dario was a similar name. Also, this is America. People can have cultural names yet still be born and raised here. Look at our President for example: Barack Hussein Obama. So I have no real way of knowing what language is the person's first.

Well Roman, this is an Internet forum, where people have names unrelated to their real names. I just assumed Dario was a similar name. Also, this is America. People can have cultural names yet still be born and raised here. Look at our President for example: Barack Hussein Obama. So I have no real way of knowing what language is the person's first.

you're trying my patience today...

Wheels.jpg

Well now I feel like an imbecile, I hadn't noticed that part at all.

I know... Now... Be a good kid and go share a bag of paintchips and a big glass of semi-skimmed milk with Chaos... :icon_thumleft:

I just have to share this but all this talk made me really pay attention while my dog is out missing at night and I just saw the brightest ufo. I mean it just sat there so still, with such an amazing glow.

Wait, nope, just the moon.

War of the Words? Describes this thread perfectly!

Who was Gesus? :P

You know goddamned good and well he s not a native English speaker. Why go there on the spelling etc?

It's not a problem, he's right and made me laugh a lot when i saw "War of the Words" :lol2:

Yes, i'm from Italy and about the word "words" i made a typo, of course i meant to write "worlds" even if "War of the words" is perfect for most of my topics :D

And i wrote "Gesus" because of a misunderstanding. In facts, in italian he's called "Gesù" so i just changed "jesus" with "Gesus".

My fault.

I know... Now... Be a good kid and go share a bag of paintchips and a big glass of semi-skimmed milk with Chaos... :icon_thumleft:

ROFLMAO.gif

God damn aliens broke my door handle when they stopped by for a quick anal probing last night... Couldn't get back in my fcuking house this morning...

I just have to share this but all this talk made me really pay attention while my dog is out missing at night and I just saw the brightest ufo. I mean it just sat there so still, with such an amazing glow.

Wait, nope, just the moon.

Don't be so skeptical and narrow minded now... what if the moon is really a UFO? :lol2:

Ok, I just skimmed through this thread......and wanted to throw a complete curveball to it, while staying on topic of the universe.

I've been wondering for quite a few years now about something my brain (and a few others) cannot understand, and I like to refer it to in three words:

THERE ALWAYS WAS.

Meaning, there had to exist negative infinity for time. Whatever you want to argue about matter and what not (big bang) is fine....but the concept that there was always something is very disturbing if you put your mind to it enough -- I know it has caused discomfort at times, lol. Just like there will be infinite time moving forward, there had to be infinite time moving backwards. How do you process in your brain something that "started" if there could always be something before that, in time? :shock:

Stuff like that is something I don't think the human mind can process. This is one area where I root for the reality of a "creator". :icon_mrgreen:

Am I missing something here? I don't think the big bang represents the beginning of "time", so to speak.

Ok, I just skimmed through this thread......and wanted to throw a complete curveball to it, while staying on topic of the universe.

I've been wondering for quite a few years now about something my brain (and a few others) cannot understand, and I like to refer it to in three words:

THERE ALWAYS WAS.

Meaning, there had to exist negative infinity for time. Whatever you want to argue about matter and what not (big bang) is fine....but the concept that there was always something is very disturbing if you put your mind to it enough -- I know it has caused discomfort at times, lol. Just like there will be infinite time moving forward, there had to be infinite time moving backwards. How do you process in your brain something that "started" if there could always be something before that, in time? :shock:

Stuff like that is something I don't think the human mind can process. This is one area where I root for the reality of a "creator". :icon_mrgreen:

Am I missing something here? I don't think the big bang represents the beginning of "time", so to speak.

Ssssh we are all waiting to hear if Roman got his back door smashed in.

THERE ALWAYS WAS.

You're thinking about it philosophically from the consciousness of a mere human. Assume nothing.

When you start thinking of time in terms of general relativity it's not so hard to imagine "time" slowing and speeding up. When you understand that then the possibility of "time" starting or stopping or not existing at all doesn't seem so bad.

Ssssh we are all waiting to hear if Roman got his back door smashed in.

No... But Uranus is huge....

Which actually brings up another issue that people seem to forget... Even if life is common in the universe and there are millions of planets where life formed....and if it took hundreds of millions or even billions of years for life to evolve into us... Earth still has a special blessing in the form of Uranus.... And Neptune... And Saturn.... And Jupiter. The four big giant planets that act as a cosmic goaltender... Who's large gravitational pulls suck in the large, life extinguishing meteors and comets before they get to us here on earth... And we have a final line of defense by having a relatively large moon (when you compare the ratio of moon to planet size, our moon is by far the greatest... Being only slightly smaller than a few of the moons of Jupiter and Saturn, which of course orbit planets many times larger than earth....) And it's surface shows the cost.... I think most of science now agree that something catastrophic happened here on earth as well... That in a relatively short period of time wiped out much of earths life... If it was a comet or a meteor, it's safe to say if it were much bigger, we sure as shit wouldn't be having this discussion.... We are here, because we've gotten really lucky...

For life to advance, it needs not just water, and atmosphere, and the right temperature range, it also need that protective net AND still, after all that, needs a great deal of LUCK not to get snuffed out along the way. Which makes me of the school of thought, it's not at all as likely as people want it to be... And in fact, the universe is a place hostile to life... Not teeming with it...

^^

RomanDad.....the situations you have mentioned are specific to our solar system (along with other parameters i.e. relative location within our galaxy, relative location of our galaxy to other galaxies etc.).

In other parts of the universe where "intelligent life" has evolved their specifics will be totally different

( i.e. # of suns & planets in their solar system, size of the habituated planet, composition of the habituated planet, relative location within their galaxy, relative location of their galaxy to other galaxies etc.). Their solar system may be even more stable than ours and not have the planetary dangers we face.

These life forms could be carbon based or something else or many other variations. "Life always finds a way."