World Cup. Copa Mundial.

Roman

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once for Ajax, once for Liverpool which meant he missed a bit of last season and a bit of the past season...

I just cannot get my head mouth around it

FIFY

And, FWIW, there is obviously something seriously fcuking wrong with this guy... If it happens once, and you catch shit for it, you knock it off... If you can't, you're a few chorizos short of a tapas bar...

Ok now it is weird. Uraguay press conference, all the journalists ask about it, English press are accessed of bias and making (I am paraphrasing but this phrase fits) making a meal out of it. The players are being asked questions and they "don't know" about it.

They are doing so in a "these are not the droids you are looking for" style

So Suarez sponsors are coming out saying alsorts that would get your backside puckering and his lawyer is saying he is going all out on everyone. Farce.

Ok now it is weird. Uraguay press conference, all the journalists ask about it, English press are accessed of bias and making (I am paraphrasing but this phrase fits) making a meal out of it. The players are being asked questions and they "don't know" about it.

They are doing so in a "these are not the droids you are looking for" style

So Suarez sponsors are coming out saying alsorts that would get your backside puckering and his lawyer is saying he is going all out on everyone. Farce.

That bites

Watched a couple of 90minutes of girly filming and munching other players. Not much talent in either acts.

I actually think his ban is light. Shame he is going to miss some important games but I just don't get why he does it.

The 100,000 CHF ($83,000) fine makes fore one expensive amuse bouche.

I actually think his ban is light. Shame he is going to miss some important games but I just don't get why he does it.

If this was the NBA or NFL h would have been banned for life. 3 times ? this guy is an animal. I am surprised no one has beat his ass.

To be fair. He is one of the most fouled players in our domestic league and the Italians are known for ruling players - see zidane

Not bringing much sense to what he did I know but I still cannot fathom what he was trying to achieve.

Any who ger v Merica = achtung baby

I'm in Paris right now, and the Champs Élysées is bat shit fcuking crazy right now after the Algerian game. Never seen anything like it. :icon_pidu: