Aventador LP 800-4 SuperVeloce

Assman

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very excited with the spy shot in December, now I'm not that excited. It looks great and badass but I was expecting a nicer look. Maybe it's the colored parts on the rear part and front bumper, I think it looks absolutely perfect just all black like the spy shot. Also the wing is okay, but the previous working wing looked better in my eyes, this fixed wing would only look okay on certain angles like this

10914399_769664869777525_711553701_n.jpg

.. but from the typical angles it would look just okay. Again the spy shot in December looked perfect without the fixed wing and the whole bumper in one color. The LP720-4 imo looks better, the first time I saw it I felt in love with it a lot of ways, however I'm not experiencing that same feelings with this SV. I know we're being too judgy since this are just spy shots, but it looks like it was filmed for the official debut, so somehow I'm 99% sure this is exactly what we'll see in the Geneva Show.

Now looking at that photoshop of Nero Aldebaran it looks perfect, all in uniform color, just not feeling the fixed wing.

So is it true you can only order it in 6 colors? And is it going to be limited or not? I read that it won't be limited but who knows. In that other point of view, the LP720-4 should hold more value than this SV

I was very excited with the spy shot in December, now I'm not that excited. It looks great and badass but I was expecting a nicer look. Maybe it's the colored parts on the rear part and front bumper, I think it looks absolutely perfect just all black like the spy shot. Also the wing is okay, but the previous working wing looked better in my eyes, this fixed wing would only look okay on certain angles like this

10914399_769664869777525_711553701_n.jpg

.. but from the typical angles it would look just okay. Again the spy shot in December looked perfect without the fixed wing and the whole bumper in one color. The LP720-4 imo looks better, the first time I saw it I felt in love with it a lot of ways, however I'm not experiencing that same feelings with this SV. I know we're being too judgy since this are just spy shots, but it looks like it was filmed for the official debut, so somehow I'm 99% sure this is exactly what we'll see in the Geneva Show.

Now looking at that photoshop of Nero Aldebaran it looks perfect, all in uniform color, just not feeling the fixed wing.

So is it true you can only order it in 6 colors? And is it going to be limited or not? I read that it won't be limited but who knows. In that other point of view, the LP720-4 should hold more value than this SV

You can choose your own color, those 6 color means - stock colors.

Does anybody else think there might be more than one SV coming up? Last SV was on the LP640, not the Murci and at the end of the model's life. Maybe they are planning on making another SV down the road once they update/facelift the Aventador?

Does anybody else think there might be more than one SV coming up? Last SV was on the LP640, not the Murci and at the end of the model's life. Maybe they are planning on making another SV down the road once they update/facelift the Aventador?

Just like Gallardo Superleggera / Gallardo LP version Superleggera ..

Or we can also think about SVR, GT, GTR just like Diablo.

I think your onto something...my guess facelift announced in 2016 for a 17' model (perhaps sooner) ..will run 2-3 more years (with a couple "special editions" thrown in along the way) and then another facelifted SV version (limited number) down the road prior to the Aventador replacement.

This has me in stitches every time I look at it LOL

Not gonna lie, it has me in them as well!! :lol2:

The goal was to highlight the hexagonal exhausts for the event! Mission accomplished! Since then, Lambo has done a few cars with them. :icon_mrgreen:

With the new titanium exhaust and trim rings now fitted, definitely NOT going back to those bad boys!!!! :lol2:

I am so disappointed. This just made the 670-SV that was designed so long ago make look 1000x better. I dont mind the car overall but the wing and how it is applied is pure fcuking garbage. Come on, there are $2000 wings from Carid that we can get that look fcuking better than that shit. It just looks like a ricer that screwed a wing on the decklid. The 670-SV wing is pure sex and how it blends with the rear end of the car, diffuser etc. They definitely could have done a better job. And the front bumper is not aggressive enough for me for a car that is labeled an "SV."

A first quick PhotoShop:

2015_aventador_sv_10.jpg

F*CK YES

I'm thinking Wingless, Dione's, full black on the rear diffuser and front spoiler, but blu nethuns outlines on the six diffuser spoilers like DoctaM3's LP720 Roadster...

I am so disappointed. This just made the 670-SV that was designed so long ago make look 1000x better. I dont mind the car overall but the wing and how it is applied is pure fcuking garbage. Come on, there are $2000 wings from Carid that we can get that look fcuking better than that shit. It just looks like a ricer that screwed a wing on the decklid. The 670-SV wing is pure sex and how it blends with the rear end of the car, diffuser etc. They definitely could have done a better job. And the front bumper is not aggressive enough for me for a car that is labeled an "SV."

:iamwithstupid:

:iamwithstupid: The front bumper is not aggressive enough for this car, looks to high also,

which doesn't help the look either. The wing also doesn't seem right on the car ....

Wingless with Veneno style fins on the rear diffuser:

2015_aventador_sv_15.jpg

Put that in Blu Nethuns and I can leave the internet for a week :icon_thumleft:

Put that in Blu Nethuns and I can leave the internet for a week :icon_thumleft:

What will you do if they will refuse painting it for you? I can just imagine you going postal LOL

Just for you :

2015_aventador_sv_10b.jpg

A thousands thanks! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Later internetz...I'm out this bitch

tumblr_inline_mnfwrvpDfe1qz4rgp.gif

Those look good, but at the same time it's hard to even tell what separates that from a standard LP700. The LP720 anniversary cars fcuking ruin this thing in every conceivable way. I'm seriously hoping this is just a camouflaged demo and the real thing is more veneno than 700.

If it's not, I preemptively feel sorry for the poor bastard that pulls up next to VBUG's blue 720 roadster in his SV. He'll garner as much attention as a diesel jetta at that point. :tyson:

Maybe you guys are expecting way too much lol..

looking at the Miura vs Miura SV or Diablo vs Diablo SV...those arent really that far off from the original..

besides the 40th annv murcielago was just a different color from the standard model..