The 1st Lamborghini Veneno Roadster has arrived to Germany.

LSHG

It finally happened! The first Lamborghini Veneno Roadster was delivered to its German customer a couple of days ago by Dörr Group in Frankfurt! There will be 9 pieces of this stunning car, and this is the first one that Lamborghini h. We don´t know who bought it, but it is likely to be someone who will keep it as the star of his/her private collection.

... more on: The Supercar Kids - http://thesupercarkids.com/first-lamborghi...ter-delivered-2

------

I really love that Nero Aldebaran / Rosso Centaurus configuration! but I have no money :eusa_dance:

post-145008-1405608982_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1405608996_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1405609010_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1405609027_thumb.jpg

Even though people always like to say something to the extent of any black car (and basically all Lambos) being the 'Batmobile', this one seriously takes that to another level. Those red accents on the back remind of the first car from the movies. So cool!

Even though people always like to say something to the extent of any black car (and basically all Lambos) being the 'Batmobile', this one seriously takes that to another level. Those red accents on the back remind of the first car from the movies. So cool!

read my mind!

post-145008-1405609027_thumb_zps4d1f9aad

DSC_5655_zps2d50edc6.jpg

Good god! That looks just awesomely insane! I am struggling for words!

I didn't struggle too long.... "fcuk my life."

for some strange reason, contrary to every thing "Eric" I just aint feeling it with this car, I been trying to. Normally I'd lose sleep over something like this. for that matter i aint ever had a good nights sleep in my life, lol. I hope this car grows on me. Congrats to who ever has it, i'm happy for you.

what a striking looking thing, can you imagine seeing that pass you at insane speeds on the Autobahn? :icon_super: :shock:

...curious to see the personal touches that the other owners will choose for their cars !

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS GOOD!!! Black is SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK on that beast :eusa_dance: