.....and the rioting and looting has begun.

Castor Troy

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're the Fire Dept, do you let it burn or try to put it out and take the chance of being beaten to death by looters?

If I was that fire department,id try to pack as many looters inside that burning store as it could hold.

UGH! Makes me cringe when I see shit like this

Looting is lawlessness. Grow a pair of balls. THIS is a protest

c42b520050624130431578.jpg

If you're the Fire Dept, do you let it burn or try to put it out and take the chance of being beaten to death by looters?

My dad has been a volunteer firefighter for 35 years now. If there is any kind of danger to the firefighters, they are held back until "people" are under control.

Not too long ago somebody set a fire and shot and killed I think 2 firefighters as they responded. I don't understand anything anymore :(

I'm about 30 minutes away from where all of this has/is taking place. It is getting out of control and people are planning another round tonight. Police officers from other munucipalities are responding to that area along with the military to keep the rioting under control.

Doing this proves what? Can somebody please remind me? It has been a while since I have destroyed businesses and stole things to "prove a point" :rolleyes:

@MichaelSkolnik adding insult to injury. What happened to the right to assemble? We have the right to question those who police our hoods!—

LaToya Marie (@latoyamarie) August 11, 2014

Princess_bride_image.jpg

Doing this proves what? Can somebody please remind me? It has been a while since I have destroyed businesses and stole things to "prove a point" :rolleyes:

@MichaelSkolnik adding insult to injury. What happened to the right to assemble? We have the right to question those who police our hoods!—

LaToya Marie (@latoyamarie) August 11, 2014

I know right? Sometimes you have things that make you have a little hope for the human race. Then you see shit like this and a bunch of filth destroying shit and using it as an opportunity to be terrible human beings. People suck.

I know right? Sometimes you have things that make you have a little hope for the human race. Then you see shit like this and a bunch of filth destroying shit and using it as an opportunity to be terrible human beings. People suck.

These aren't people. They're animals. People stage nonviolent protest.

tattoo-parlor.jpg

Mike Gutierrez (left) and Adam Weinstein (third from left) brought guns to guard their store during the riots in Ferguson last night.

The St. Louis Tattoo Studio and County Guns businesses share a storefront in a Florissant strip mall less than ten minute drive from the epicenter of last night’s riots in Ferguson. Their stores were not looted.

There's a solution to these rioters:

night-minigun.jpg

My dad has been a volunteer firefighter for 35 years now. If there is any kind of danger to the firefighters, they are held back until "people" are under control.

Not too long ago somebody set a fire and shot and killed I think 2 firefighters as they responded. I don't understand anything anymore :(

You might be thinking of here in Upstate, NY where a man was released from prison a few years back. He had been given I think life for murdering his grandmother with a hammer, or something like that. Anyway, he got a friend of his to buy him some guns, then he set a fire, and shot at the responding firefighters, killing some of them. He left a note saying about how he was a killer and thus that is ho he was going to go out, murdering.

Indianapolis isn't exactly a walk in the park right now. Lots of problems here. Mostly an incompetent police department and too many drunk officers.

Sad to see racial tensions this high. And often times both sides of the issue just seem dead wrong in their solutions.

Indianapolis isn't exactly a walk in the park right now. Lots of problems here. Mostly an incompetent police department and too many drunk officers.

Sad to see racial tensions this high. And often times both sides of the issue just seem dead wrong in their solutions.

Officers getting drunk on duty?

Officers getting drunk on duty?

Too many to list. Most drive their take home cars drunk off duty or on. One was drunk in the morning, killed a motorcylist whilst running lights and siren to a call, then arrested again while "suspended" (not fired) for that incident. One smelled of alcohol at the range, another showed up to White Castle drive thru in squad car drunk. I wish there was a list of all of them compiled, but the news out here are a bunch of pussies who don't want to really be too hard on the local gov't. I've worked with Metro PD in the past and I can tell you - they have PROBLEMS. It just feels like the 1970s...

This is all just a factor in why crime in Indy has been skyrocketing. Mayor calls it "cyclical" and normal for big cities. But you have a department and state that is 10-20 years behind most major coastal cities on their training and tactics. It really is fucked here. You wouldn't believe some of the things that pass as "okay" here...