VBUGKING's 50th Anniversary Aventador Roadster

VBUGKING

Finally got some decent pictures taken of my 50th Aventador Roadster. Thanks Tanner for taking the time to put together this photo shoot, and give the car the justice it deserves. This is my 4th Aventador, and by far my favorite. I feel that it's one of the best looking car out there regardless of price. I went with a full Alcantara interior with bright blue Q Citura stitching and blue stitched headrests. I added in a few yellow accents throughout the car starting with 50th logo stitched on the doors in yellow, and also did yellow calipers and yellow springs in the engine bay. This car has every option available from the factory including the engine bracing in carbon fiber, and I am really impressed with how it all turned out. I did a full car clear wrap and window tint along with the factory exhaust software update. My car is number 20 out of 100.

heres some pics with more to come:

post-6539-1411686186_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1411686226_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1411686243_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1411686249_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1411686253_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1411686260_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1411686265_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1411686269_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1411686273_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1411686282_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1411686290_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1411686298_thumb.jpg

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely SICK!

Any feedback as to the car itself?

What are your thoughts on it compared to the rest you have had?

This has got to be one of the nicest 50th anniv I've seen. Beautifully done alcantara interior offset by the blue stitiching. Huge congrats!

Love the engine CF X-brace!

Love the ass design of the 50th! Reminds me of Darth Vader's face.

Love the alcantara with q-citura.

Great collector's piece!

Congrats this is my favorite car hands down I would take that over a Bugatti anyday sorry to say. Enjoy in good health with your amazing collection I wish I picked up a 50th when I heard about them guess I will wait till the Sv comes. Can't wait for a collection shot from you.

Thanks for letting me shoot this monster! The more I was editing those pictures the more I began to realize that this color just doesn't get any better. I didn't think anything could beat verde ithaca but blue nethuns on a 50th Anniverary Aventador takes the cake! Can't wait to get some group shots when the Huracan arrives!