Hello New Friend

m6power

After much researching and searching...I finally pulled the trigger on a 2013 Aventador. I cant wait for delivery! Special thanks to Scott at Lamborghini of Dallas. The pics attached are the dealer pics, Ill take real life photos when she's home.

post-22031-1411992626.jpg

post-22031-1411992632.jpg

post-22031-1411992636.jpg

Very nice!! Congrats. Did you get rid of the G? That was modified very nicely. A lot of plans for mods on the Aventador?

Thanks everyone. Yeah chip I ended up selling her sadly. I'm started to work on some ideas for mods lol. HRE wheels are coming soon. I'm not sure about a rear spoiler at the moment. I'm on the fence on how the Aventador looks with one. The car has an Lambo NB exhaust currently but I don't think I'm keeping it. Probably going with something more aggressive in sound.

Thanks everyone. Yeah chip I ended up selling her sadly. I'm started to work on some ideas for mods lol. HRE wheels are coming soon. I'm not sure about a rear spoiler at the moment. I'm on the fence on how the Aventador looks with one. The car has an Lambo NB exhaust currently but I don't think I'm keeping it. Probably going with something more aggressive in sound.

The Kreissieg is insane, go for that sucker!

Congrats on the new Aventador even if it came at the expense of one of the top 5 Gs of all time...ALL TIME! A badass exhaust is a must and while we all know how I feel about wings (go big or go home) and interiors (RED) I have yet to see a good looking aftermarket option. Just my 2 cents though.