So this is what chasing dreams gets you...06 Grigio SE!

Villa21

Have always had a passion for Lamborghini and their craftsmanship! I set a goal 4 years ago to reach it in 12 years and last week I was able to mark that one off the list. Picked up an 06 SE 6 speed. All it needs is an SL wing (coming next few weeks) and its done! The feeling of driving a lambo is something else but being able to park it at home. Excited to finally be a part of the community!

15DA2782-92AC-47FE-ADE8-9310D8369960_zps

D98EC7AC-4D2D-4057-BD94-C94F21267343_zps

F2D7CBA9-DB3E-48EB-ABA4-D25D41F3CD1F_zps

E137242E-10D2-465F-94FB-49EF345A25CC_zps

E4DC86AA-F1A2-47C1-B300-0FB4FA217D26_zps

19C36AEB-5E47-412D-9A07-48396AD3465D_zps

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats! Somehow there are very few SEs here. Looks like the garage was already prepared for it :icon_thumleft:

Btw shouldn't the area around the gear lever be gray?

Have always had a passion for Lamborghini and their craftsmanship! I set a goal 4 years ago to reach it in 12 years and last week I was able to mark that one off the list. Picked up an 06 SE 6 speed. All it needs is an SL wing (coming next few weeks) and its done! The feeling of driving a lambo is something else but being able to park it at home. Excited to finally be a part of the community!

Congratulations! looks fantastic.

Enjoy it!

Congrats sir! Enjoy it it in good health and props for setting a goal and achieving it :icon_super:

Congrats!!!

The SL Wing will complete the package ...

Enjoy ...

For the record, as far as we're concerned, you've been part of the community since June 2, 2013 ...

Congratulatons on your Lambo, it's beauty! I like the SE, I don't see too many of them. Awesome pick up and nice way of smashing a life goal. :icon_thumleft:

As an aside, so many new owners/new cars being scooped up on this forum as of late. That's awesome and it always invigorates my passion for exotics even more!

Congratulations! Beautiful car.

Officially, only 250 SE were made. I believe the colour on this one is called Grigio Proteus

Congrats!!!

Enjoy ...

For the record, as far as we're concerned, you've been part of the community since June 2, 2013 ...

:iamwithstupid: on all accounts!

Congrats, such an awesome feeling to achieve a goal like a Lambo.

Enjoy it. 3 pedal is what it's all about!

Congrats! Somehow there are very few SEs here. Looks like the garage was already prepared for it :icon_thumleft:

Btw shouldn't the area around the gear lever be gray?

I had to make her feel welcome ;)

From my research all the SEs have the colored accents in different areas of the interior. So it may have been a preference from the original owner.

Congrats!!!

Enjoy ...

Lol well thank you for being "re"welcomed!

Congratulations! Beautiful car.

Officially, only 250 SE were made. I believe the colour on this one is called Grigio Proteus

Yep your right I thought I had said Proteus in the OP but I guess I didn't haha! Supposedly there were only 3 Grigio Proteus SEs built and the other two were E Gears.

Congrats!!! That 3rd pic is killer.

Lol thanks! I took me a while to grab that shot!

congrats! I love the Volk wheels on the G, they suit the car perfectly.. shame more people aren't willing to try them!

They starting to grow on me a lot! They were not my favorite but I'm liking them more and more!

Chris is that you?!

Nope but I bought it from him! ;)

Huge congrats on a beautiful car.

Prior to my purchase, I discovered the SEs and fell hard for them. The other 2 Grigio Proteus (E-gears) I looked at, one in CA, one in DC, but both got snatched up.

I very happily got #143/250 which is Grigio Altair.

I have always seen consistent interior accents in the body color, but the previous owner might have custom ordered it, or swapped them out for the more 'neutral'. I'm happy to have a fair bit of CF to replace the 'silver/grey' that came originally.

z3.jpg

xx2.jpg

z2.jpg