Red Storm & Blue Lightning INSIDE

DoctaM3

Well, finally got all the work I wanted to get done (for now) on the Huracan and its stablemate the BMW i8. Finally got a chance to see them in person and I love them both. Both car is now fully protected by XPEL and we have done some cosmetic stuff that I think are tasteful on the Huracan. The rear looks so much better (I will share those picture later when I get on the computer). The boys at Detailing Dynamics do great work and have work on a few of our fellow board members cars like LamborghiniKS. Did 500 mi in the i8 and I love it, esp. as my new DD. Itching to finally get some seat time in the Huracan. SPECIAL thanks to many of my fellow LP brothers who helped me to think through the configuration options. Very happy with the outcome. More pictures to come later today hopefully.

PS, can a mod sign me up for multi-Lambo owner. Someone tell me the secret password. :icon_super:

15515088750_5edcec35b0_b.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations Cody! Enjoy for many miles in the best of health.

Looking forward to seeing your new rides (probably next season) at C&C or whenever our paths cross.

LOVE the Huracan - that color is gorgeous!

I just can't believe you got red. Thought you hated red or is that just on F-cars?

Will text you about stopping by to see these now that I work in the neighborhood.

I love how you extended the line of the Huracan's headlights in black! Looks PERFECT!

Congratulations Cody! Love both cars and I agree that the extended line of the Huracan's headlights look great! I have seen one on the road so far on Sunset near Beverly Hills and they have so much presence!

You Sir have great taste , love your Huracan :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks--I seem to recall another LP brother with similar taste in Rosso Mars... :icon_super:

Very nice! Congrats! Did you get rid of the M5?

Sadly, it is departing. I need garage space but god, was that thing a beast. With the weather changing too, the cool weather just made those turbos roar like crazy. Amazing DD for sure. Will certainly miss it.

Awesome lineup Cody! Huge congratz again and please share more thoughts on the i8, I'm very interessted in one myself as a DD.

Awesome. I will try to do regular vlogs. I covered 500 mi in it this weekend and I was thoroughly impressed.

I love how you extended the line of the Huracan's headlights in black! Looks PERFECT!

Yes.. pictures honestly don't do this feature justice. Wait till you get a better view of the back (LOL... "that is what she said" **drops the mic & walks away**

I just can't believe you got red. Thought you hated red or is that just on F-cars?

Will text you about stopping by to see these now that I work in the neighborhood.

Yep.. don't like red cars on Ferrari's. too many are red... ugh

Those headlights look great, that's one of the nicest make-ups I've seen lately.

Can I steal the idea? :)

Those headlights look great, that's one of the nicest make-ups I've seen lately.

Can I steal the idea? :)

Sure, just give a shoutout to Detailing Dynamics https://www.facebook.com/detailingdynamics. Those are the guys that conceived of it. It looks way better in person that in pictures too.

Congrats on your acquisitions. Love what you did to the front end of the Huracan. Gonna bring her out to the Fuel Run next year by any chance?

Congrats on your acquisitions. Love what you did to the front end of the Huracan. Gonna bring her out to the Fuel Run next year by any chance?

Yep. I probably will have her there in Cali next year.

Fantastic combo. Congrats!

Give us a review on the i8 in due course please.

I will the i8 is way better than I expected. I will be doing more and will share some more thoughts on it. Its not Lambo but BMW definitely have a hit on their hands. If only for looks that is futuristic, they win.

Well, they are finally UNITED under the same roof as of a few hours ago. Whew! Got to drive it for about 20 miles.... its even better than I recalled. The steering issue is nonsense. I never drive is Strada which is where i think people may have the most issue. In sport and definitely in Corsa the steering is more direct and OMG, the crackles! Love it. Too bad winter is coming.

I need a multi-Lambo tag. Mods, anyone?

15581897519_7b919fd161_b.jpg

Well, they are finally UNITED under the same roof as of a few hours ago. Whew! Got to drive it for about 20 miles.... its even better than I recalled. The steering issue is nonsense. I never drive is Strada which is where i think people may have the most issue. In sport and definitely in Corsa the steering is more direct and OMG, the crackles! Love it. Too bad winter is coming.

I need a multi-Lambo tag. Mods, anyone?

15581897519_7b919fd161_b.jpg

I love the added red stripes on the rear diff, subtle and nice :icon_thumleft: