It isn't VBUGKING's 50th Anniversary roadster but...

VCR

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it,but I have a question and it is off topic. What is the basketball net for and for whom ? :icon_mrgreen:

Thank you sir! You are a hard man to please so I am delighted to learn that you like it.

LOL, good question. Bought that many years ago thinking I should get some proper exercise. I used it maybe 5 times maximum! :icon_mrgreen:

Such a beautiful car, congrats. I love the color.

Thank you!

:icon_thumleft: :eusa_clap: That color gets me every time! Best of luck with it and congrats. I like the floor mats, those aren't factory are they? All of the little touches set it apart.

Thank you very much! Lamborghini offered OEM floor mats in black with BN stitching and piping. But they want $2300 for them! So I went after market at much less and actually got better mats.

Congrats! Car looks fantastic.

Thank you!

Amazing!! Congrats VCR

Many thanks!

looks amazing, congrats!

Thank you!

Looks awesome VCR. Congrats! How do you like the roadster version? BN is the shit, best color ever on any car IMO. Love the wheels too!

Thank you very much! I like the roadster; it feels almost identical to the coupe and the top is a breeze to detach/install. You are absolutely correct about BN; words and pics cannot describe or convey its full impact; it simply has to be seen to be fully realized.

If you guys ever present your cars together, please bring lotion and tissues for the attendees.

:lol2: :lol2: :icon_thumleft:

Love it! Thanks for the write up and pics. Glad the nicer weather is finally here so you could take it out of hiding for the grand reveal. Enjoy! :icon_thumleft:

Thank you very much! :turboalex:

Congrats VCR on an awesome car in an awesome color! Great job spec'ing it out!

Many thanks!

VCR you did a great job speccing it, everything works perfectly. Very cool car, you should be proud :icon_thumleft:

It was getting a little quiet around here with car acquisitions. We get LA Brits speciale and then BAM! An absolutely insane BN Aventador. Congrats, looking forward to more pics and impressions.

im in love with this.. its perfection for me

best of the best.. enjoy every minute

Wow, coming from the man who likely owns the most personalized Aventador on the planet, I am honoured.

Thank you!

Simply Perfect!!!

Thank you very much!

YES! Love it VCR, congrats!

Many thanks! Monterey Blue / Blu Nethuns all the way!

MMMM

Thanks! And congrats on your new car as well. :icon_thumleft:

congrats! that is really a beauty! perfect spec.

Thank you very much!

Need

More

Pics

NOW!!!

In due course... :turboalex:

VCR you did a great job speccing it, everything works perfectly. Very cool car, you should be proud :icon_thumleft:

Thank you very much, Master Shinobi! :turboalex:

amazing spec! Congrats!!

Thank you!

It was getting a little quiet around here with car acquisitions. We get LA Brits speciale and then BAM! An absolutely insane BN Aventador. Congrats, looking forward to more pics and impressions.

Thank you very much. Will do.

Bella!!

:wub:

Grazie!

Great looking car! Love the color and the wheels. "The icing on the cake" for me is the brake calipers. I don't like bright colors on them. The small but subtle contrast with the titanium wheels and the calipers are just perfect on your car!

That car is perfect, congrats!

I keep finding myself coming back to this thread just to take a look. Easily the best color for the 'Vent.

More pictures wouldn't hurt ;)