Buying a LAMBO is good...

toyroy2003

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been driving my Porsche's and Lambo's to the office for years. A couple of customers give me crap...but they give me crap about anything I drive. And I will add.. My business has been on a nice growth curve

lp_work.jpg

I've been driving my Porsche's and Lambo's to the office for years. A couple of customers give me crap...but they give me crap about anything I drive. And I will add.. My business has been on a nice growth curve

I love the totally different shapes of the cars in that pic. The Murcielago doesn't look a day old.

Do you mind if I ask what type of business you have?

I can definitely see how it might impact a person's business in a positive and negative way, depending on what that business is.

Do you mind if I ask what type of business you have?

I can definitely see how it might impact a person's business in a positive and negative way, depending on what that business is.

I am in the manufacturing business. We roto-mold, Injection mold, blowmold plastics and we have a metal division which does a lot of work in the semi-trailer business. We also have a laser shop.

building.JPG

I am in the manufacturing business. We roto-mold, Injection mold, blowmold plastics and we have a metal division which does a lot of work in the semi-trailer business. We also have a laser shop.

Nice! We don't do a lot of plastics stuff, but i'm big in the metal casting side of manufacturing.

Shoot me an email, looking to make some parts. Do you laser cut foam?

Our largest laser is an Amada 2500w. It will cut up to 1/2" carbon steel x 4' x 8' sheets. I know we have cut various plastics, but am not certain about urethane foam.

Sent you a PM of a place that does this.

We also have a laser shop.

The fact that you can say this so nonchalantly means that you sir, are winning at life :icon_thumleft:

Our largest laser is an Amada 2500w. It will cut up to 1/2" carbon steel x 4' x 8' sheets. I know we have cut various plastics, but am not certain about urethane foam.

Picture of Minte joking around with a friend in his factory.

post-10654-1435107531_thumb.jpg

Picture of Minte joking around with a friend in his factory.

goldfinger_109pyxurz.jpg

You heard about the event with the OSHA inspector??

This article has nothing to do with business and more about his “look at me and what I have” desire to be someone in hopes to get some attention that he normally wouldn’t receive. This guy is a total tool.

We own cable companies in 38 states.

We own a steel mill in Cleveland shipping in Texas, oil refineries in Seattle and a factory in Chicago that makes miniature models of factories

say what you like, my cars have put me into spots that have made me millions. If I didnt have the big cars, houses, watches etc. I would have missed out on a lot. That article is spot on-if ya got game and know how to use your resources. Some people "dress for success" . I dont wear shoe's and i'll bet i'm worth more than most.

how? great way to start conversations, and based on how people react to the cars tells me if they are for real or not, meaning they been around $$$, I cant do business with broke people-i give them jobs(another aspect where image is important, so thats what I use Rolls Royce's for). They know the boss aint showing up in a Kia with a chipped up paint job. It might be fake respect but if they do their job, then i win.

When I got my first good car 930S Porsche and saw how people treated me, I knew then cars were going to be part of my way of doing business.

the problem with that article is, it derails peoples reasonable thinking with the cars, that's another benefit of a big car, if someone goes off the rails, next.....

Brilliant article. funny I never thought i'd see my action in a article. That's how I roll.

I cant read people if I show up in a $23,000 2014 4 cylinder flavor of the month POS car.

Guy who wrote that article "gets it"

I suppose ya got it or ya don't.

I'll even throw in a example in 2000 my dad is 4-5 months out from dieing. His Dr was there(I kept my 97 Roadster parked at their house next door I bough for them) Doctor shit his pants, he couldnt believe he saw a $200,000 in a $300,000 house. He started telling me more about it than i know to this day, and about all the track days he had etc. I threw him the keys, sitold him to take it out for a blast and bring the keys back later.

think I ever had to wait for a Rx again? Or had to visit him for a Z-Pac when i got a chest infection? NEVER I got any Rx at anytime(I didnt exploit that, but its sure convient to have a good Dr in your pocket) he drove into my pocket in a Lambo. When my mom got sick with the cancer thing, he was johnny on the spot 5 years later 24/7 for a year while she was dieing. We became good friends too. But letting your dad's Dr take a blast in your Lambo-priceless.

thats just one story,

the cars work like magic-if you can work them. pick your battles boys-dont judge or hate until you try.

say what you like, my cars have put me into spots that have made me millions. If I didnt have the big cars, houses, watches etc. I would have missed out on a lot. That article is spot on-if ya got game and know how to use your resources. Some people "dress for success" . I dont wear shoe's and i'll bet i'm worth more than most.

how? great way to start conversations, and based on how people react to the cars tells me if they are for real or not, meaning they been around $$$, I cant do business with broke people-i give them jobs(another aspect where image is important, so thats what I use Rolls Royce's for). They know the boss aint showing up in a Kia with a chipped up paint job. It might be fake respect but if they do their job, then i win.

When I got my first good car 930S Porsche and saw how people treated me, I knew then cars were going to be part of my way of doing business.

the problem with that article is, it derails peoples reasonable thinking with the cars, that's another benefit of a big car, if someone goes off the rails, next.....

Brilliant article. funny I never thought i'd see my action in a article. That's how I roll.

I cant read people if I show up in a $23,000 2014 4 cylinder flavor of the month POS car.

Guy who wrote that article "gets it"

I suppose ya got it or ya don't.

I'll even throw in a example in 2000 my dad is 4-5 months out from dieing. His Dr was there(I kept my 97 Roadster parked at their house next door I bough for them) Doctor shit his pants, he couldnt believe he saw a $200,000 in a $300,000 house. He started telling me more about it than i know to this day, and about all the track days he had etc. I threw him the keys, sitold him to take it out for a blast and bring the keys back later.

think I ever had to wait for a Rx again? Or had to visit him for a Z-Pac when i got a chest infection? NEVER I got any Rx at anytime(I didnt exploit that, but its sure convient to have a good Dr in your pocket) he drove into my pocket in a Lambo. When my mom got sick with the cancer thing, he was johnny on the spot 5 years later 24/7 for a year while she was dieing. We became good friends too. But letting your dad's Dr take a blast in your Lambo-priceless.

thats just one story,

the cars work like magic-if you can work them. pick your battles boys-dont judge or hate until you try.

Awesome story! I guess in some situations, the cars will benefit :)