Went and checked out a new playmate today...

That modified US spec FI Countach is crap. You should have had that thing inspected by a reputable broker.

Oh wait :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Rumor has it he still needs a booster seat.

Is that TopCarbon's ex Countach?

looks lovely! just needs silver wheels to make it PERFECT.

never heard of a female countach owner! could be a first :D

That modified US spec FI Countach is crap. You should have had that thing inspected by a reputable broker.

Oh wait :icon_mrgreen:

A Sackey of Shit broker?

Looks great, the Countach not the other POS. :icon_mrgreen:

Suprised you didnt take your Countach. Great pics and congrats to LABrits wife!

Haha, yes Josh told me all about the drama with Sackey. I told him he was an idiot for contacting him in the first place.

Is the drama anything that can be shared on the board?

Basically labrit called Sackey out as a liar, Sackey said LaBrit was the liar so LaBrit proved he wasn't.

Is the drama anything that can be shared on the board?

Labrit contacts Sackey about wanting a Countach. Sackey says he will find him a car. Roy gets Jasons car, Labrit buys it pending PPI, contacts Sackey saying he got a car. Sackey basically tells him the car is a total piece of shit, that its modified and undesirable. That he had an inspection done before, and to stay far away from the car. Later turns out Sackey never had an inspection done, and Labrits inspection comes back with the car being as expected. Then some threatening emails were exchanged between the two of them.

Labrit contacts Sackey about wanting a Countach. Sackey says he will find him a car. Roy gets Jasons car, Labrit buys it pending PPI, contacts Sackey saying he got a car. Sackey basically tells him the car is a total piece of shit, that its modified and undesirable. That he had an inspection done before, and to stay far away from the car. Later turns out Sackey never had an inspection done, and Labrits inspection comes back with the car being as expected. Then some threatening emails were exchanged between the two of them.

perfect TL;DR of that entire Fchat thread

I should have come back here to see the reply before reading through that Fchat thread. I never was a big fan of JS's know it all attitude, but man did he really come off like a sack of shit in that thread.

i stopped reading as soon as i saw Roys name..........theres no way any car....especially a car of that caliber was going to come out bad

Have you developed multiple personality disorder recently? :lol2:

I know right! When questioned that I was spoof account it made me question myself as I descended into a logic loop spiral.