2018 GTR is coming.. PIC

Vegasgtr

I will have to see it in an autoshow before I can pass judgement. I don't think I like the way it looks. I always found the R35 GTR to be a good looking car, but nothing crazy. It would be my ultimate daily, but nothing else. I know that isn't everyone's option, but GTRs don't do much for me past being fun DDs. I'm sure the new one will be fast though. The wing is cool too.

I like and I am not a GTR fan at all. The canopy has a Koenigsegg like shape and front fender with the vents is cool.

Its a pretty close rendering. From top Gear magazine. I think its will be Very close to this. They will use some design from the 2020 concept car. I am willing to bet it will be 90% of what we see. It will have 750+HP hybrid power. AWD. I bet it goes 9's from the factory.

I think the price will be over 130k for base.

Interesting....

It could all be smokes and mirrors but based on what I was shown at Nissan HQ at Yokohama and at NISMO Omori factory near Shinagawa, let's just say what's posted here is rather remotely different.

Interesting....

It could all be smokes and mirrors but based on what I was shown at Nissan HQ at Yokohama and at NISMO Omori factory near Shinagawa, let's just say what's posted here is rather remotely different.

you were able to see the R36 or close to it? details please!

you were able to see the R36 or close to it? details please!

If I disclose the details, that would jeopardize the trust and honour vested in me by Nissan/NISMO; I will no longer be able to walk through certain sets of doors at their HQ. So regrettably, can't do it. Let's just say it's far from being finalized.

Please dear God, make it stop.

post-9294-1435309801.gif

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

You just made me bust out laughing in a cafe. Thanks brotha.

If I disclose the details, that would jeopardize the trust and honour vested in me by Nissan/NISMO; I will no longer be able to walk through certain sets of doors at their HQ. So regrettably, can't do it. Let's just say it's far from being finalized.

I totally understand!

well can you say will it look in your opinion better than the pic above :)