2007 LP640 manual available

RobberBaron

Hello everyone,

I love to keep up with the market to see what the values are doing, and today this car popped up. Too much for me, though I would kill for it, but I'm sure it would interest someone. It would certainly be a great investment car. Price doesn't seem too crazy. The only negative I can find is the stereo system in the front. That is probably more of a personal opinion than anything else. Feel free to take a look, this car is certainly eye candy. I have no affiliation with the car or the seller, just figured I would pass it on to the community!

Cheers,

RobberBaron

link: http://www.lamborghinidallas.com/used/Lamb...89784002915.htm

I saw it on eBay. I'm not sure about the color, haven't seen that color in person. What's everyone's take on Oro Adonis? Does it look good or tacky in person?

I saw it on eBay. I'm not sure about the color, haven't seen that color in person. What's everyone's take on Oro Adonis? Does it look good or tacky in person?

I like it personally. Stitching on the inside is fantastic too.

Don't see it selling for that. The manual roadster in the same color traded for less.

I'd buy an shear and have it converted to manual instead of spending that much. Rare color and OEM manual so I can see asking for that. I couldn't live with that color either.

It's a nice color in person. It doesn't photograph well.

Don't see it selling for that. The manual roadster in the same color traded for less.

That car was also had a BUTT UGLY brown interior.

Pricing seems a bit optimistic but 6-speed manual & the rare colour are factors I suppose.

Oro Adonis is a polarized colour: either you love it or you hate it; it's either awesome or awful; nothing in between. It needs very strong direct sunlight to bring out its best. When I spec'd my 570SL and asked for Oro Elios, the factory offered me Oro Adonis instead as that was readily available at the time as opposed to Elios being special ordered. They sent me colour samples of both. I stuck with Oro Elios.

Car is really awesome looking in person , IMO Not a color I have ever seen on a Lambo til this one.

Met the owner a while back at Lambo Dallas .. he mentioned the guy who owns "Monster Cable" was the former owner , hence the junk

in the trunk :D

Here's a few pics in better light... Car looked brand new , was in impeccable shape when I saw it.

20140621_104309_zpsmiifa2kf.jpg

20140621_104301_zpsrmh7irrn.jpg

Car is really awesome looking in person , IMO Not a color I have ever seen on a Lambo til this one.

Met the owner a while back at Lambo Dallas .. he mentioned the guy who owns "Monster Cable" was the former owner , hence the junk

in the trunk :D

Here's a few pics in better light... Car looked brand new , was in impeccable shape when I saw it.

20140621_104309_zpsmiifa2kf.jpg

20140621_104301_zpsrmh7irrn.jpg

I thought Noel owned the roadster one. Maybe he owned both.

I love it! If anyone wants to give me $200,000.00 I will take good care of it :icon_mrgreen: She is pretty and will be worth a pretty penny in five years.

I like the color. Especially in person, but they def aren't going to get that kind of $ out of that car. It doesn't even have the carbon package interior.

HI hopes on that price right now.

The car is with them on consignment. It used to live in San Fran and was owned by the owner of Monster Cable. It sold to the current owner out of Lamborghini San Fran (BMCD) approx 2 years ago if I recall the date correctly..

I owned the 07 Roadster stick that was in this color...I actually liked it a lot. I sold that car to a person in Kentucky about a year ago.

I'm down with that colour. But would probably wrap it after I get bored of it.

Love the car though, very clean.

The car is with them on consignment. It used to live in San Fran and was owned by the owner of Monster Cable. It sold to the current owner out of Lamborghini San Fran (BMCD) approx 2 years ago if I recall the date correctly..

I owned the 07 Roadster stick that was in this color...I actually liked it a lot. I sold that car to a person in Kentucky about a year ago.

Oh no! I thought I was special with a manual Murcie in KY. Darn :crybaby2:

I like the color as it is unusual, yet not too oddball like pink or something. I would have considered it if my VI didn't come along. Would still like to see that color in person some day. I suppose CF could be added on the interior, but that means mo money of course.

I saw this car when it was in SF. It was at BMCD service area. I did not care for the color (in garage setting/light). I think it probably looks better in sun light but I did not get a chance to see it in day light. This is the car that was owned by Monster cable owner. Not sure if Lambo SF bought it back from him or if it was on consignment but the price came down to about 180K about 1 1/2 to 2 years ago (started at 200 and price kept dropping as this car sat there for sometime). Back then the car only had about 3700 miles on it. I do not see it selling for 229 now. At this price you are much better off getting a better color, newer model year Egear 640 and save 50K.

what a fantastic colour, so much nicer than the red's, blue's & grey's so many people seem to spec cars in.

yup, sold for much less back then too.

Dealer REFUSED to allow a PPI to be done, orginal owner ate up the clutch in something under 3000 miles.

Would definitely be VERY cautious looking at the car, especially as the guy that ended up buying claimed how wonderful and amazing it was....then didn't drive it much in 2 years and is looking to dump it now.

Looks good and in manual is perfect. I hope you achieve your price, good luck!

Not my car, just figured I would share it. I guess someone moved the thread to here. I am not selling the car and don't have any affiliation with it. I posted it in the Murcie section for people who own 640s and are looking for manual 640s.

I love this color, one of the best in person IMO.

A balloon white 3 pedal LP640 just sold for $300k. The $220k asking price seems about right.

Call me crazy, but I would say if it is mechanically sound, buy it and spend 25-30K repainting it (or wrap it if you prefer). The drivetrain is way, way more critical to the future value than the color in this particular case.

That said it is a very rare color and it is a very rare drivetrain option so if it is all original 20-30 years from now, it may command quite a price. I personally would wrap it and drive the hell out of it :D