675LT - 10.4 @ 142 MPH

FikseSTS

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 142 mph is a little hard to believe. I know Fikse went 138 with a tire and a tune, which would put his car around the same power as the 675.

Anyways, regardless if it goes 142 or not, this car has me really excited!! I look forward to seeing what it can do.

675LT is 200 pounds lighter than my 12C, upgraded turbos and faster shifting transmission programming.... we'll see...

The 142 mph is a little hard to believe. I know Fikse went 138 with a tire and a tune, which would put his car around the same power as the 675.

Anyways, regardless if it goes 142 or not, this car has me really excited!! I look forward to seeing what it can do.

Not only that, the motor has much improved engine response, it will rev up faster. New crankshaft, revised heads, much more fuel flow, and 6 kg shaved from the motor.

675LT is 200 pounds lighter than my 12C, upgraded turbos and faster shifting transmission programming.... we'll see...

Not only that, the motor has much improved engine response, it will rev up faster. New crankshaft, revised heads, much more fuel flow, and 6 kg shaved from the motor.

Wow, I didn't know any of that. This thing is going to be out of control awesome! :icon_super:

So with a tune and/or the right conditions it will be neck and neck with a P1...but never run out of juice. It will be interesting to see actual comparable lap times from both.

Your loss. This is one hellavu car. Nothing in the segment is even close

I wouldn't call it a loss. That is why they make different cars for different tastes. I think he has pretty damn good taste in cars.

CGT= :icon_super:

I wouldn't call it a loss. That is why they make different cars for different tastes. I think he has pretty damn good taste in cars.

CGT= :icon_super:

:iamwithstupid:

I like the LT, I'd sport one if I had to chose between it and a F488 but I'd take a Speciale over both.

Stupid question....haven't really paid much attention to the 650 coupe vs vert....are their numbers the same? Just wondering if the 675 vert will do the same numbers as the coupe.

I like the LT, I'd sport one if I had to chose between it and a F488 but I'd take a Speciale over both.

I love the Speciale, but I'd take a LT over one with no hesitation. This car is Veyron fast

Exactly.

Once you get to these cars who really gives a shit about 1 second here and there. It's all about emotion and the visceral experience you achieve. The Speciale has that in abundance. You're completely dialed in with the car and that NA V8 is fcuking electric! I pick it up on Saturday as i've had a Capristo put on it along with 200 cell cats. fcuk the Macca - not a patch!

It looks great in green, the stats are impressive but overall, I find the McLaren's besides the P1, are getting to be similar TO Aston's. They all look very similar, too many models in a short time span and the cars do not have a lot of road presence, they look like toy cars.

All modern exotics and super exotics are super fast for the mere mortals, the absolute speed is irrelevant now, imo, it comes down to pure emotional appeal and the Mac's lack that wow factor to me.

My 722, which is an old car now and the Porsche CGT, same age, have a road presence that no modern Mac or ferrai can match, short of their supercars.