New Lamborghini supercar to be revealed at Pebble Beach?

AudiBull

Some from Instagram..

@eastcoastcars

@frantheman7

@mrsammydee

@scxd_tom

@socal_exotics

@tmashphotos

@vartan_g37

post-145008-1439514639_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1439514646_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1439514652_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1439514657_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1439514663_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1439514669_thumb.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think enough credit has been given to this post. A1 sir.

Ah, you are reasonably new here so let me take you through the LP new product cycle.

Details emerge of a new product

-First response is to bash it.

More details emerge

-More bashing

First photoshop mockup pics are "discovered online" which do not represent the actual product in any way shape or form

- Some coo over it and request someone to do more mock ups in different colours, the vast majority hate it.

First official pics are released it but done so in a way that the product looks nothing like it actually it.

- The ones that love it love it for life but they are .02% of the members participating in the thread. The majority hate it and wish it was like the mock ups. Nearly everyone bashes it.

First few pics taken by members at the unveiling are released.

- More uproar

Pricing is released

- Everyone moans that it will not sell, Asian members then mention the price they have to pay but they do so in dollars and a member (usually American) takes the bait and asks how come and then we have the usual discussion on Asian taxation which no one really cares about because they are not living in Asia or paying those rates.

First few cars are released.

- People soften their stance, some say it is growing on them.

Options list comes online

- People discuss the options and paint codes they are buying

Fast forward 3 months, pics and videos are out there.

- Everyone wants one after ogling the plethora of content online

Fast forward 2.5 years

- Everyone complains dealers cannot sell them and cars are sitting on forecourts.

Fast forward 1 year, Lambo start releasing limited editions

- Everyone complains about limited editions and just want the new SV/SL/Roadster/sypder model.

Fast forward 6 months sniffs of a new model coming out.

- People complain about the shape of the car in the spy photos...

Laughed so hard I think I peed my undies. But spot on!

Captain... You Owe me a new keyboard!! fcuk me that was funny.. and so spot on.

If you add, then a member on here buys one and everyone chimes in and says they secretly like that specific model

then you covered Ferrari's also.

Any updates on the new Supercar?

From a Road and Track article just published:

The new supercar will be unveiled to the public at the 2016 Geneva Auto Show ... a special 'hologram animation' will be shown to VIP 'on invitation only' customers at Pebble Beach an Saturday, there will be no actual car apparently ... rumor has it she will be a hybrid ...

Road and Track also published the fact that Stephan Winkelmann confirmed two additional versions of the Huracan coming up ... let's hope he's talking about the Huracan Spyder and the Huracan LP610-2 ... rear wheel drive.

From a Road and Track article just published:

The new supercar will be unveiled to the public at the 2016 Geneva Auto Show ... a special 'hologram animation' will be shown to VIP 'on invitation only' customers at Pebble Beach an Saturday, there will be no actual car apparently ... rumor has it she will be a hybrid ...

Road and Track also published the fact that Stephan Winkelmann confirmed two additional versions of the Huracan coming up ... let's hope he's talking about the Huracan Spyder and the Huracan LP610-2 ... rear wheel drive.

Let's hope he was talking about the Superleggera :eusa_dance:

The Asterion was shown at Pebble Beach. The SV Roadster was revealed at Quail. The new super car was introduced in a club house at Quail.

The Asterion was shown at Pebble Beach. The SV Roadster was revealed at Quail. The new super car was introduced in a club house at Quail.

Via a hologram I heard.