VBUGKING's 918

DrFuzzy

looks hot, love it

No way. ThethetheFerrari is the tops by far. Magical car.

I guess it depends what you want. But basic facts.

918 is awd

918 is convertible

918 can run full EV

918 does not have the stigma or actual real issue of being a Ferrari who are ever showing themselves to be a whiny little bitch of a car company.

We don't yet know if it will be faster or not (see comments above about Ferrari being whiny little bitches) but in the real world where the difference is infinitesimal and probably not noticeable my vote would go to the 918 as being the best all rounder. And my personal favourite :)

That said I've not driven either and likely never will but subjectively the Laf can't compete.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

918 is awd

918 is convertible

918 can run full EV

918 does not have the stigma or actual real issue of being a Ferrari who are ever showing themselves to be a whiny little bitch of a car company.

We don't yet know if it will be faster or not (see comments above about Ferrari being whiny little bitches) but in the real world where the difference is infinitesimal and probably not noticeable my vote would go to the 918 as being the best all rounder. And my personal favourite :)

That said I've not driven either and likely never will but subjectively the Laf can't compete.

:iamwithstupid: 😂😂

I agree, I don't like stickers on cars but VBUG's works, it actually looks fantastic, my absolute favorite is this :headbang:

image.jpg

Martini livery is amazing!

See now that's what a livery is all about. Not the Salzberg joke that Porsche put in the option list to see which schmucks would order it!

Phenomenal car ruined by shit graphics!

Enjoy it in the best of health!

:iamwithstupid: I don't understand the whole Weissach and Martini livery..it looks ugly..I prefer cars without stickers.

but hey! its not my car...and i LOVE THAT COLOR!!! wow..Congrats!! :eusa_dance:

Martini livery is amazing!

See now that's what a livery is all about. Not the Salzberg joke that Porsche put in the option list to see which schmucks would order it!

That's like saying... Why would Ferrari let a schmuck cheap out and order an amazing Specialè without stripes... Kind of ridiculous really.

In the end, neither really matter as long as the customer is happy with their order. In the case of Aaron's 918, it's obvious the majority like the livery, just as the majority prefer a Specialè with stripes, which is why they have after market kits to add the stripes back on, as several have done, with both the Specialè and 918. No reason to keep going on and on, as you've made your opinion known more than once.

That's like saying... Why would Ferrari let a schmuck cheap out and order an amazing Specialè without stripes... Kind of ridiculous really.

In the end, neither really matter as long as the customer is happy with their order. In the case of Aaron's 918, it's obvious the majority like the livery, just as the majority prefer a Specialè with stripes, which is why they have after market kits to add the stripes back on, as several have done, with both the Specialè and 918. No reason to keep going on and on, as you've made your opinion known more than once.

Do you wear lipstick before kissing his ass?

Do you wear lipstick before kissing his ass?

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I've seen people do a lot worse to 7 figure cars. I bet in person it's quite stunning.

LOL... Im going to agree with Labrit, I don't think the silver graphics on the blue work well at all, but a 918 is a 918! My favorite is the white with the colored Martini graphics. 918 and ThethetheFerrari are my favorite new supercars.

918 is awd

918 is convertible

918 can run full EV

I've driven both pretty extensively. IMHO the ThethetheFerrari is the better of the two. Not saying that the 918 isn't fantastic. The LaF is just better in every metric. A CGT, SLR 722, and Enzo over the new machines is more my style now, anyways.

Wow... that sure upstages the Bug and the 720.

That looks absolutely fantastic! :monkeyleft:

I appreciate it. The positive public response has been overwhelming. Porsche really hit a home run with this car!

wow! one of a kind! great looking ride!

That is what I was going for! Silver and Blue go great together and I am very happy with how everything turned out.

The silver stitching and seat belts are what does it for me against the blue. Plus all the weissach carbon. So excited for you A!

Thanks Rob, you are a huge fan of the 918, and have seen many in person, so I appreciate the props!

A whole new level of awesomeness!! Congrats Aaron!! I'm sure you will enjoy it to its fullest!!

Thanks man, it's really my favorite car on the planet, I plan on enjoying the heck out of it!