Which one?

Fortis

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to agree. Balloon white looks great in pictures but way to "creamy" in person. I was told

Canopus is very similar in hue. If I were ordering a car, I would order arancio atlas. Whatever you do, if you get the center lock wheels, get the nuts in black. When in red it makes the wheels look more busy than they already are. Personally I'd order Dione wheels.

Thank you for the suggestion, I will get them in black. I am in the camp of no Dione for the SV, love the Dione on the standard Aventador but the SV looks somewhat incomplete with them, to my eyes anyway.

we have a canopus 50th roadster here and it looks good but IMO the Balloon looks better and has more depth. plus resale I think will be better, unless this one is a keeper. ill have some pics for you today.

Thank you so much, unfortunately where I live these cars are rare and I don't get to see many of the colors in real life, there was a Baloon Gallardo sold few years back, I remember seeing it in the service department but I can't remember exactly how the color looks, it was quite striking but it appeared silver under not so great lighting, I bet it pops in the sun.

Thank you for taking your time sending photos.

I agree with looking through the classic colors. Maybe look at some of the old Countach colors like that bright blue (Blue Tahiti I think) on a few countachs. Or even the dark blue Acapulco. I also love the idea of going with the same color scheme of the intro Diablo SV. Which just happens to be the same as that one member in austrialia who has it without the orange stripe (sorry the name is evading me now). Verde Muira would be another cool one.

Wow that Tahiti with gold wheels :headbang:

Video for color reference only. If that had a little metallic sparkle it would be out of this world.

Like this: So dark it would look metallic black at night.

hever2010_03.jpg

I've decided on the color, I will try to lock it in today and let you guys know what it is, thank you for all the help and advice provided!

I've decided on the color, I will try to lock it in today and let you guys know what it is, thank you for all the help and advice provided!

No matter what it will be amazing! :icon_thumleft:

Do I hear a little contest to see if anyone can guess what you picked?

Do I hear a little contest to see if anyone can guess what you picked?

Go for it, I need to have it confirmed before I am certain, my dealer likes to keep me on the edge the bastard!!

I know he's readying this ! :icon_mrgreen:

My Guesses are:

For the Reds - Rosso Vik (forgot the new name) or Rosso Leto

For the Blues - Mexico Blue, Voodoo Blue, or Riviera Blue

Matte White

Honestly hard to pick a bad color for this car. Congrats!

my first interaction with Lambo was a stunning white Diablo SV and since that day my goal was to get a white SV V12 Lambo.

To me, this statement would be the final undoubted decision - it has to be white!

Nero Granatus.

I have seen that colour on a Rolls Royce and it is so beautiful and now Lambo have done their interpretation

I've googled the color, no results, maybe the spelling?

My Guesses are:

For the Reds - Rosso Vik (forgot the new name) or Rosso Leto

For the Blues - Mexico Blue, Voodoo Blue, or Riviera Blue

Matte White

Honestly hard to pick a bad color for this car. Congrats!

Very hard isn't it?

To me, this statement would be the final undoubted decision - it has to be white!

That's what my initial decision was based on but even you said you thought white looked plain on the SV you saw in real life :icon_mrgreen:

I wanted a special color on a special car.

Ok this is what I selected, I never thought I'd select this but after playing with all the colors and textures at home, looking at all the photos online I started to really like it, my wife and my children also love it which makes me very happy.

Looking forward to seeing it in real life and hoping I won't live to regret my decision :icon_mrgreen:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ok this is what I selected, I never thought I'd select this but after playing with all the colors and textures at home, looking at all the photos online I started to really like it, my wife and my children also love it which makes me very happy.

Looking forward to seeing it in real life and hoping I won't live to regret my decision :icon_mrgreen:

post-7524-1456920265_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1456920291_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1456920316_thumb.jpg

post-7524-1456920345_thumb.jpg

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats my friend. Best color out there!

I've googled the color, no results, maybe the spelling?

Nope, brand new and is on the Aventador roadster at Geneva in the hospitality area. Black with red-purple speckles. Rolls Royce did it very well.