Verde Ithica Aventador transformation

BLK TONY

Hey guys, I just wanted to share this recent transformation! The first photo is how it started off...don't ask how or why they did what they did, but it happened. Literally everything that could have been painted VI was painted. O'Gara Coach Westlake purchased it like that and then called me for some help transforming it. It's crazy how just a few minor things can change the whole look of the car. Let me know what you guys think of the before and after!

Here is the before:

IMG_6613%202_zpspqcfb4aj.jpg

And two weeks later we have this:

IMG_7176_zpsbvjzewqn.jpg

IMG_7180_zpsuwzj93dl.jpg

IMG_7187_zps82buetwj.jpg

I saw the first picture without having read anything and lost faith in you, but quickly regained it once reading, realizing that you weren't the one that made it look like that to begin with. :icon_mrgreen:

It looks badass now! :icon_thumleft:

Looks 100 times better. The new wheels look too big though. The stance makes it look like a 4x4.

:iamwithstupid:

That was a basket case. What diameter are those rims? They do look too big, otherwise it's great.

The tires look too tall, what size are they? Looks so much better now, what disaster with all of that VI paint.

It looks better than the abomination it was, but in my opinion, it still doesn't look great. The color combo doesn't work for me, the black at the bottom is too thick and the wheels, just like some of the members pointed, just don't seem to sit right. It could be the angle of the pictures. As far as Aventadors go, this is about as plain and boring as i can envision.

holly cannelloni that looks a right old mess!! nice save buddy. looks much better now ... however, those rims, or tyre size, I am not sure, are a massive no go. the stance looks completely fucked up!

Man you guys are hard to please! Keep in mind this is a dealer car and they can't go crazy with fitment. If it was up to me it'd be lowered and/or a 21/22 set up. But they needed something simple so we went with the stock Dione sizing and the offsets are perfect in person. It got cleaned yesterday and now the tires look a lot less out of place. The only thing I'd really change to this is lowering the front.

• 4 weeks later...