Identify this car

Roman

Im pretty shocked we didnt have a consensus in ten minutes.... Not enough agreement..

Im pretty shocked we didnt have a consensus in ten minutes.... Not enough agreement..

If you had post a picture of the Loch Ness Monster in the early morning fog or a Sasquatch on a misty mountain morning I think we could have a consensus but wow these are some of the crappiest surveillance photos ever.

My vote is the camera tech is older than the car?

I'm sure it is a potato, but I think it is a 97 cutlass with a vinyl roof or a Buick Alero early 2000s.

Don't know what that is..but man this thread is filled with ugly ass cars that's for sure..

:iamwithstupid:

and the names, can they get any cornier ? :lol2:

:iamwithstupid:

and the names, can they get any cornier ? :lol2:

What's wrong with Oldsmobile Eighty Eight?

Plymouth Gran Fury?

Dodge Diplomat?

Buick Skylark?

How are these names better than "Hurricane"?

:icon_mrgreen:

Looks like a car from breaking bad.....hence the trouble with this group trying to identify it. Not the core competency. Rusty Italian quarter panel from a 1971 prototype - no problem. Somebody here could tell you who beat the panel.

Consensus says and I agree it's a GM, problem is they built so many shit cars off the same platforms, god knows what POS it is.

What's wrong with Oldsmobile Eighty Eight?

Plymouth Gran Fury?

Dodge Diplomat?

Buick Skylark?

How are these names better than "Hurricane"?

:icon_mrgreen:

Gran Fury?

You killing me :lol2:

Who can forget rich Corinthian leather??? Ahh, you guys are too young

Yes! I had a red 78 Dodge Magnum with white leather... Those seats were like driving on a cloud and they laid nearly all the way back.

Never did get Ricardo M to sign the dash.

Gran Fury?

You killing me :lol2:

How about the Ford Probe? (an absolute POS) Don't forget AMC's Gremlin & Javelin. And some of the wacky Japanese domestic models: Hustler, Soarer, Lapin, Mega Cruiser just to name a few. Or the Orochi which literally means "big snake" (not quite the same as Cobra or Viper, is it?) :lol2: :eusa_wall:

Who can forget rich Corinthian leather??? Ahh, you guys are too young

One of my staffs inherited a New Yorker with the said leather. The leather was nice but that's about it. Everything else, not so much.

Agreed with the consensus that it's an Oldsmobile of the 90's with an added vinyl top.

Agreed with the consensus that it's an Oldsmobile of the 90's with an added vinyl top.

Now now, the black top could be a wrap... and by wrap I mean four cans of black krylon stolen from the local ace hardware.

How about the Ford Probe? (an absolute POS) Don't forget AMC's Gremlin & Javelin. And some of the wacky Japanese domestic models: Hustler, Soarer, Lapin, Mega Cruiser just to name a few. Or the Orochi which literally means "big snake" (not quite the same as Cobra or Viper, is it?) :lol2: :eusa_wall:

One of my staffs inherited a New Yorker with the said leather. The leather was nice but that's about it. Everything else, not so much.

Maybe we should start a thread with funny car names around the world :icon_mrgreen: