New SV arrived tonight!

Lubejobs42

I finally received my SV tonight. It's absolutely incredible. First off I can't believe how much more headroom it had from the Roadster! What a pleasure!! I'm very surprised how much power it has and how hard it ships from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd. Being I have the LP 720 with the factory ECU upgrade and full cat-less exhaust, I wasn't expecting much difference in performance. Right off the bat, before the car was even warm, I stepped on it a little bit and it feels much quicker.

The handling is much much tighter in fact I'm shocked at the difference. I'll post pictures tomorrow as the color is incredible! The interior is beautiful!! negative is there is no glove back, armrest compartment or anyplace else for storage inside the car.

I do have a question does anyone know if you hook up your iPhone through Bluetooth if there's a way to listen to the music through Bluetooth? I can on both of my rolls and my sport chassis but not on the Lambo for some reason. Does anyone know if there's a trick or if I have to just go with an iPod?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! You've got to post some pics when you have a chance! I am falling in love with these cars the more I see them on here!

The SV is a downright nasty car! :headbang:

I finally received my SV tonight. It's absolutely incredible. First off I can't believe how much more headroom it had from the Roadster! What a pleasure

I am shocked at how much less headroom my SV has than my LP 700 did. What seats do you have in your SV? I have the sport seats. When I sat in the factory car with sport seats prior to placing my order, I had more headroom than in my LP 700. When my SV came in, it had less headroom. I am trying to figure out why. I am 6'5", and the lack of headroom makes the SV unusable for me.

I have been driving my buddies SV and I love everything about it, but the seats. The seats suck. But that me be actually what is giving you all that headroom. The lack of padding may give you an extra 2 inches. As far as the radio, and streaming music, good luck with that. Lamborghini has always been about five years behind in technology on radios. Now with the new integrated systems, there's almost no way to replace the head unit with an upgraded system. I believe there is a company that makes an add on module, that will allow you to do it with the factory system, but there's no way to do it with what you have now.

Congrats. It's scandal right? Color looks amazing. No luck on the music from the phone on either my sv or the regular lp700. Are you gunna keep the lp720 also.

Ah, you got the comfort seats. My guess is that is why there seems to be extra headroom. As with the SL race v. comfort seats, though there is more padding on the comfort seats, they are not 1 piece like the carbon buckets. The ability to articulate the back creates a lot of head room.