Must see badass pics! Double down refit

Lubejobs42

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truly amazing. I am always astounded when I see these out of water and some of their technical aspects.

It's official, I can't even afford to read this thread. :lol2:

I'm still over here posting from LP section 8. :lol2:

I need to re-evaluate what I do for a living.......or just do it smarter. Jeez.....the cost for fuel in that boat is likely the cost of a nice luxury car. Congrats and enjoy in good health!!! Makes me happy to see people do so well in their lives. Very inspirational!

I need to re-evaluate what I do for a living.......or just do it smarter. Jeez.....the cost for fuel in that boat is likely the cost of a nice luxury car. Congrats and enjoy in good health!!! Makes me happy to see people do so well in their lives. Very inspirational!

It holds 48k gallons of fuel. The engines take 218 Gallons of oil in each and the boat had a system that pumps old oil in waste tanks and fills with fresh oil.

The living area of the boat not including engine room or garage is 18,000 square feel. The all glass elevated goes all 6 floors from engine room to top deck.

FEF21C1B-F74E-4C7E-877F-F80EAF23525F_zpssqcjqvfd.jpg

1 of 2 160' long exhaust pipes

34CBAB6D-DCC2-46C2-8391-DB4DA357450A_zpsbdt1229p.jpg

Engineer room inside engine room

1921DBF9-EEA0-4A92-B920-B890D1E828D6_zpscqsjibsi.jpg

990644BB-0E52-46D2-B2F7-997647B9B79F_zpsxvjzunv2.jpg

D0244F6B-3D54-4A59-BCE2-9E99A38B3C7A_zpsork2sow0.jpg

E47DC044-5342-4F31-AE29-0ACFE48E407F_zpszttszpvb.jpg

E198FD00-A2D4-47D7-8005-5798F02FB38D_zpsylvwm0bu.jpg

All glass Unformal dining room. Stacking doors can be slid to completely open dining room.

9487BBB6-757B-4BD2-B541-4D923F66B6AD_zpssj9sir7w.jpg

B1B9C4F5-5165-4267-8FD9-E6A7AE630450_zps3xfd37qn.jpg

AC1C9210-7BBD-47FE-AE66-B9CED6F9F91E_zpsbwi1iose.jpg

6B2686F9-4E2F-47F4-BEC5-F662CBFD24BA_zpsj9ckj0kn.jpg

2A98A89D-3D1A-48DB-BB41-78A23E867457_zps2czpbjqi.jpg

9E823C68-E45C-4E6A-90E3-9D6D54D301A4_zpsuvzlay46.jpg

91BAA941-1DA5-4FCA-9A53-413E50E39E0C_zpsapydwtbl.jpg

98AF26E6-E14B-44C2-9192-31CA91DAAF70_zpsvgr3wf4r.jpg

48FCA935-A598-45B8-BBE2-16347AB315E5_zpslvlawfsx.jpg

68233907-0198-47E1-BE0F-49664BAFE2FF_zps1ki6az0p.jpg

3B3EEE13-853D-428F-A8E4-2D0D996F7190_zpsqqlbbx7t.jpg

87155540-7A04-4B58-A204-C2131AC0EDBC_zpsrm76kcpp.jpg

Gino, John's yacht looks truly fantastic. You have to admit though, your post was a little misleading regarding the ownership of the vessel as evidenced by these member's posts...

Congrats! Can we see more picks of your ship!? This beauty is too big to be called a boat!

You sir live the life! Well done

Congratulations on your success mate,

great looking dinghy, as per above, I'd love to see some more pics of it if you'd be willing to share.

Congrats and enjoy in good health!!! Makes me happy to see people do so well in their lives. Very inspirational!

I am too broke to even open the images or ask questions but Lubejobs your yacht rocks!

By the way, since you're tight with John, are you also tight with Staluppi? If so, do you know Mike Britton?

Gino, John's yacht looks truly fantastic. You have to admit though, your post was a little misleading regarding the ownership of the vessel as evidenced by these member's posts...

By the way, since you're tight with John, are you also tight with Staluppi? If so, do you know Mike Britton?

I thought Gino was just Johns nickname. Now I realize they are two different people. Weird goings on here.

It holds 48k gallons of fuel. The engines take 218 Gallons of oil in each and the boat had a system that pumps old oil in waste tanks and fills with fresh oil.

The living area of the boat not including engine room or garage is 18,000 square feel. The all glass elevated goes all 6 floors from engine room to top deck.

Thanks for the technical and interior pictures, it's beautiful.

That's $50++ million. That's a lotta burgers Gino!!

He's had the baddest yachts since the early 80s.

He has many successful businesses. burgers didn't buy much of this boat, I assure you!

72 and he still works harder than anyone I know!

What did I write that was misleading?? I posted the boat when John, my partner, purchased it and we flew over to Italy when he took delivery. I'm now posting updated picture of the refit. It's John in the pictures I posted. The only photo of me is with my hand on the exhaust.

WTF would I need to mislead anyone about.

Beautiful boat. Didn't John Rosatti have a yacht with Diesels and Gas Turbines at one point, or am I thinking of John Staluppi?

Very cool stuff, especially the engine room pics.

They were partners in many boats. They also owned Millennium Super yachts. The turbine boat was Staluppis.

Whoever the owner of this beauty, does he know about LP? Does he know we are looking for a place to have an LP meet?! :D

I've been on a few nice boats in FTL, but the pics of the round stairwell and the grand piano killed me! Insane.

They were partners in many boats. They also owned Millennium Super yachts. The turbine boat was Staluppis.

Gino

I read up on John Rosatti, had never heard of the man. A lot of not very nice articles written about him on the internet, mafioso, member of the colombo family, washing money.

It is none of my business but you say he is a partner of yours, so would that not draw the wrong type of attention towards you and classify you as a mobster by association ?

I am not drawing to any conclusions here, i don't know any of you but in my opinion, there is nothing worse than guilt by association and the general population is very fast at passing judgement before knowing all the facts.

Gino

I read up on John Rosatti, had never heard of the man. A lot of not very nice articles written about him on the internet, mafioso, member of the colombo family, washing money.

It is none of my business but you say he is a partner of yours, so would that not draw the wrong type of attention towards you and classify you as a mobster by association ?

I am not drawing to any conclusions here, i don't know any of you but in my opinion, there is nothing worse than guilt by association and the general population is very fast at passing judgement before knowing all the facts.

I was wondering the same thing once the whole Gino/John being two different people came up. John seems to be a very successful person via less than legal means.

Jesus guys, it is a few pictures of a very cool boat, enough said. Maybe we should just all crawl out of his ass a bit and just enjoy for what it is. It is Christmas!

Jesus guys, it is a few pictures of a very cool boat, enough said. Maybe we should just all crawl out of his ass a bit and just enjoy for what it is. It is Christmas!

:iamwithstupid:

:iamwithstupid:

I love seeing these pics. who cares about everything else it's not our business