Questionable wheel choice of the day

capt_chaos

I know some are going to like this but sorry to say I don't but everyone has their own tastes.

I do like a black huracan with gold wheels.

Aren't they just going for that classic Black/Gold Countach look?

BlackGoldCountach.jpg

You DO like the look?! :icon_butt:

I know that is the look they are going for but I just think that style looks wrong on that Huracan. Looks too big and proportionally wrong whereas the standard Huracan wheels in gold is a really good look.

I really am trying to like the wheels, because I am a sucker for gold rims, but it just doesn't work. As some of you have mentioned, the proportions are off.

The wheels look too big, 21 or 22's , the ride is going to be terrible. Gold or copper with black is a good look, different wheel design would probably do better. Not a fan of this at all.

post-94976-1450963117_thumb.jpg

I am not a fan of gold wheels unless it is this :iamwithstupid: . Huracan wheels not so much....

If I had to do a dream Countach, this car without the wing.

Black on gold is a great look. Those wheels on the Huracan have no depth or detail. Along with being too big, they just don't look good.

Huracan wheels might actually look better with some detail. As they are it looks like someone just cut holes in a flat gold plate. Maybe bigger lip would help.

I generally like phone dial wheels but the design is badly off on these.

And nobody does good phonies these days.

Even HRE 454 look somehow wrong, while there is a lot of goodness but there are some odd design choices too.

Imho good golden phone wheel on lambo: dial holes need to look deep, face needs to be really concave and there needs to be a lip also.

f206bb505d2ca1cf4d1c69c41fbddb93.jpg

bigg_coun.jpg

I know that is the look they are going for but I just think that style looks wrong on that Huracan. Looks too big and proportionally wrong whereas the standard Huracan wheels in gold is a really good look.

Absolutely agree. Especially on the fronts, where there is no dish or lip, whatsoever. These wheels look almost like hub cats.

I'm sure the owner likes them, and that's what it's all about, but you'd have to pay me to put those on Huracán.

I may be an outlier here, but I don't mind the wheels on the Huracan at all. However it probably wouldn't be my first choice.

:iamwithstupid: