Still in the Lambo family!

Chipster

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't wait to hear how you like it and compare notes with you. Congrats Chip!

David

Thanks David! Looking forward to getting more seat time. Trying to get out of the G in the tight garage space compared to the vertical doors on the Diablo was a big sad face lol. But after the Diablo ships out, it'll just be the G and Hayabusa so plenty of space!

And thanks to everyone else too! I'd have still spent just as much time on here had I gotten a different brand but I think Lambo is in my blood now after 7 years!

Haha awesome pickup! Looks great with those mods and love the color! Couldn't pick a bad car from those three you were looking at, this one has probably fully depreciated too and has good resale.

Looks awesome. I too have an 05 manual with an rsc exhaust (purportedly one of the best systems out there for power increases throughout the rpm range, and only weighs 14 lbs!). What wheels are those?

Wow, very nice Chipster! Congrats! Technically you were never Lambo-less for a second since you still have the Diablo in your garage. :) Very cool pic of both! I recognize your G.....The previous owner is a nice guy and seems to have taken very good care of the car. He has done some very tasteful upgrades. Very sharp looking car! That color is one of my favs. Enjoy!

Thanks again. Definitely took good care of it. Offered to swap cars with him for a weekend sometime since he picked up an 08 SL egear and might miss rowing the gears

Yeah Buddy! Congrats!

Thanks Charlie! It's kind of funny but I picked it up and drover it straight home and then took my truck and my dog up to my gf's and I haven't been home since. If I was single, I probably would have slept in it lol.

Hey Chipster - hearty congrats! Bella!!! Enjoy for many miles in the best of health.

We just got home (from FL) and the drive through VA was gorgeous - upper 60's! Perfect Lambo weather. Hope it lasts long enough for you to get some seat time. Maybe I"ll be able to get down to a VA C&C this season and see it in person!

Love the color, the mods. Gorgeous car and wish you the very best. And a manual is the icing on the caR :icon_thumleft:

It looks fantastic! I'm a huge fan of the Borealis. It was the color of my first Lambo and suits the car. Having a 6 speed is the icing on the cake. Congrats and enjoy.

Hey Chipster - hearty congrats! Bella!!! Enjoy for many miles in the best of health.

We just got home (from FL) and the drive through VA was gorgeous - upper 60's! Perfect Lambo weather. Hope it lasts long enough for you to get some seat time. Maybe I"ll be able to get down to a VA C&C this season and see it in person!

Love the color, the mods. Gorgeous car and wish you the very best. And a manual is the icing on the caR :icon_thumleft:

Thanks Carol! I will definitely try to make it out to a CandC some again. So definitely let me know if you are heading down.

I have been looking at picking up a G myself, do you know if your wing and bumper are RSC? They look great. Congrats on the car too!

Thanks and I'm not 100% sure on the brands for either. It may be in for the for sale ad on the other site but I can't remember. I want to say yes

It looks fantastic! I'm a huge fan of the Borealis. It was the color of my first Lambo and suits the car. Having a 6 speed is the icing on the cake. Congrats and enjoy.

The orange definitely pops. Green probably would have been my first choice but either is great. Manual was a must for me. I think i could have lived with an egear if it was an SL but otherwise I would have probably don't the Bentley.