Be carefull out there!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sad. A good reminder of making sure you exercise caution when having fun.

On another note, they didn't at all use proper extrication methods for removing that patient from the vehicle. He could possibly be worse off from the way they let his head flop around.

On another note, they didn't at all use proper extrication methods for removing that patient from the vehicle. He could possibly be worse off from the way they let his head flop around.
I didn't watch them extract him but I watched them start to move him and wondered where the "jaws of life" were. Obviously they don't observe the same protocol that's followed here (that's my assumption anyway). I was surprised they didn't get his neck stabilized at the first opportunity.

I didn't watch them extract him but I watched them start to move him and wondered where the "jaws of life" were. Obviously they don't observe the same protocol that's followed here (that's my assumption anyway). I was surprised they didn't get his neck stabilized at the first opportunity.

Right? I was surprised not even a C-collar was put on him and it appeared as though the people moving him weren't EMS except for one guy. There are a myriad of problems that could have occurred from this-paralysis or asphyxiation. The whole situation could have been better handled.

Very sad and very sobering. A good reminder to respect the power of these cars. I don't think either of them made it. RIP

Driver died, passenger is in a coma. Word is they were techs.

"One person died and a second is in a coma after a terrible accident with an elite sports car Lamborghini Murcielago in Moscow. The car, which belongs to a well-known fighter of mixed martial Yandiev Adam, took a ride employees dealership where the car passed maintenance. At high speeds, they rammed the pole, then Lamborghini worth about 16 million rubles. It turned into a pile of twisted metal.

the accident occurred on Friday night at the Warsaw highway in Moscow, in the area "South" metro station. Machine brown with Boroda inscription on the body at high speed rammed mast street lighting and turned into a heap of iron per second. The car was completely crushed the front part of the terrible impact the Italian supercar is almost falling apart.

Lamborghini belonged to the famous Ingush fighter of mixed martial arts (MMA) Adam Yandiev nicknamed Beard, in a car accident when he was not there."

God speed and hoping for a recovery for passenger. I am pretty suprised how well in tact the passenger was though I am sure he has broken bones, etc. RIP Driver.

I know some details of that fatal accident because my Lamborghinis are located in Lamborghini Moscow currently and i spoke to a service man about it.

That Murcielago was scanned and inspected by him personally in that day. He had recommended to fix serious problem with car's suspension and steering system. In other words this car was in trouble and not ready for use! BUT a representer of the owner had decided to fix all issues in other shady place. The crash happened in one hour on MKAD highway.

I know some details of that fatal accident because my Lamborghinis are located in Lamborghini Moscow currently and i spoke to a service man about it.

That Murcielago was scanned and inspected by him personally in that day. He had recommended to fix serious problem with car's suspension and steering system. In other words this car was in trouble and not ready for use! BUT a representer of the owner had decided to fix all issues in other shady place. The crash happened in one hour on MKAD highway.

Costly mistake RIP

Costly mistake RIP

That's right. Karma is as it is. I would not like to be a hater, however please everyone should pay his/her attention to what an official dealership tells and recommends. My $0.02.

P.S. Team from Lamborghini Moscow is trained and qualified in resolving all issues. I have been cooperating with them successfully.

Dereiter, do you know what was wrong with the suspension and steering?

I have never seen a Murci destroyed like this before. Man that was hard to watch. RIP to the driver, prayers for the passenger. :'(

Dereiter, do you know what was wrong with the suspension and steering?

I am not well-informed about any accurate points of the technical issues, but after the car inspection at 5 pm a representer of the client rejected an offer from Lamborghini Moscow and took the car away. The horrible accident was detected at 6:10 pm.

speed fucked them, and nothing else.

I am not surprised, this happened in Russia not the United States of America.

speed fucked them, and nothing else.

:iamwithstupid: A bad suspension didnt cause them to be propelled at the speeds necessary to cut that poll that far through that car.

I am not well-informed about any accurate points of the technical issues, but after the car inspection at 5 pm a representer of the client rejected an offer from Lamborghini Moscow and took the car away. The horrible accident was detected at 6:10 pm.

Who was behind the wheel, someone from Lamborghini Moscow or not? I assume the first text/report saying is wrong then.

Lamborghini inspected the car and noticed something was wrong. The manager/friend/employee of the fighter took the car to another place and then crashed the car into the pole?

RIP

Prayers to the passenger for some sort of recovery. He's our only hope for any answers.

What an impact that was.

Who was behind the wheel, someone from Lamborghini Moscow or not? I assume the first text/report saying is wrong then.

Lamborghini inspected the car and noticed something was wrong. The manager/friend/employee of the fighter took the car to another place and then crashed the car into the pole?

To be clear, the car was inspected by the manager from Lamborghini Moscow. He reported that the Lamborghini had some technical issues and driving by the car would be dangerous at all. That is it. The representer of the owner (another guy) did not want to fix those problems in Lamborghini Dealership. He picked the car up through a tow truck and left the dealership.

I do not know who was behind the wheel, BUT i can tell you perfectly that there is nobody from Lamborghini Moscow.