Huracan Superleggera camo pics

FikseSTS

580 = $219.599 + tax

610 = $262,947 + tax

610 Spyder = $289,242 + tax

None of the prices include the ridiculous $14,xxx air freight charge.

That's really good considering the exchange rate.

Also, why do some of you want this to be a limited edition? The only thing that accomplishes is the MSRP being higher, and the dealer justifying a mark-up. I get why the car manufacturers do it, but I can't think of a reason a consumer would ask for it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's really good considering the exchange rate.

Also, why do some of you want this to be a limited edition? The only thing that accomplishes is the MSRP being higher, and the dealer justifying a mark-up. I get why the car manufacturers do it, but I can't think of a reason a consumer would ask for it.

The exchange rate would be favorable if you are earning US$ and buy in Canada but since the earnings happen in Canada it's not really helping, as for the limited edition, collectability, it will help with depreciation, etc.

The exchange rate would be favorable if you are earning US$ and buy in Canada but since the earnings happen in Canada it's not really helping, as for the limited edition, collectability, it will help with depreciation, etc.

^Exactly.

Looks like it will be Superleggera, not Performante. Lambos VIN codes show an SL designation, and my dealer reached out the other day confirming my deposit on the "new Superleggera", and a "the car is the world’s fastest car at the nurburgring track" pitch :icon_mrgreen:

https://serviceinformation.lamborghini.com/...pdf?MOD=AJPERES

thanks for sharing!

ciao

^A little bird flew by and whispered the same to me.

Little bird told me still an STS\GT3 planned for the end run, but also heard it may not be released. Still thinking SL will be name on coupe, not Performante, debate is open whether it will be limited or not next year. :)

Oh come on. Don't tell me that these don't sound pretty good for a turbo :icon_mrgreen: :

Nope they sound shit. They are only cool because the car was nuts, powerful and driven by legends. Still sounds shit. Reminds me of this:

Nope they sound shit. They are only cool because the car was nuts, powerful and driven by legends. Still sounds shit. Reminds me of this:

Hard to match the sound of a naturally aspirated V12 with the right exhaust! This was my LP720 at COTA in 2014 Texas Bull Run

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=nKDMHO_Bm7c

A flat 6 Porsche no matter what exhaust/no exhaust could hold a candle to a Lambo v10 or v12. This coming from a former RuF Rturbo 550 owner who chose the RuF over a Gallardo.

A flat 6 Porsche no matter what exhaust/no exhaust could hold a candle to a Lambo v10 or v12. This coming from a former RuF Rturbo 550 owner who chose the RuF over a Gallardo.

:iamwithstupid: I agree 100%, my GT3RS 4.0 with DMS exhaust sounds insane! my old CGT 10cyl. sounded even better :)

:iamwithstupid: I agree 100%, my GT3RS 4.0 with DMS exhaust sounds insane! my old CGT 10cyl. sounded even better :)

I didn't even realize my typo until I saw that you quoted me that my post was supposed to say "couldn't hold a candle". I am a big Porsche fan, but the sounds that come out of Lambo's is just on a level that Porsche cannot compete with. The CGT, now that is a different story..apologies for the typo.

I have a 991 GT3 with Akropovic Evolution Race full titanium exhaust system and it sounds terrific! But it is no match for a Lambo V10 or V12!

The Carrera GT (which I have never owned and would like to) is different! That race bred V10 sounds better than most Italian V10s and 12s!

I didn't even realize my typo until I saw that you quoted me that my post was supposed to say "couldn't hold a candle". I am a big Porsche fan, but the sounds that come out of Lambo's is just on a level that Porsche cannot compete with. The CGT, now that is a different story..apologies for the typo.

haha.. IMO the SV w/race exhaust sounds insane but not as good as my CGT with AWE pipes.

my RS 4.0 sounds good but not as good as the SV with exhaust. I give CGT 10, SV 9 and RS 8 (all 3 with exhaust)

I am told the car will be AWD and WILL be called Performante.

correct!

The Spyder may be Performante, but not the coupe :eusa_dance:

sl_.JPG

The Spyder may be Performante, but not the coupe :eusa_dance:

post-13229-1477501760_thumb.jpg

I showed that to my contact and he still says the coupe will be performante. I guess we will see sooner or later.

Does anyone know why there are 4 engines?

LP 610-4

LP 580-2

Superleggera / Performante

But why the 4th engine?

I had the same question. Looks like the SL will be LP640-4, with a 2wd variant offered having slightly less power?

I had the same question. Looks like the SL will be LP640-4, with a 2wd variant offered having slightly less power?

I personally think that the 4th engine is for the LP580 Spyder.

Can't be according to the graphic - just noticed the engine is for a 4wd car. Interesting ...

Another independent insider confirmed the car will be called the Huracan LP640 Performante. It will have carbon composite front/rear spoilers with active flaps that give it 7 times the down force of a regular Huracan!!! 4 wheel steering, Apple car play, built-in telemetry system (like the McLaren 675 LT), exhaust like a super Trofeo car!

It is getting better and better!

Beating the dead horse, but nothing sounds better than screaming NA V12 Lambo.

Oldie but goldie:

McLaren F1 and CGT and Zonda Cinque gets close.

Another independent insider confirmed the car will be called the Huracan LP640 Performante. It will have carbon composite front/rear spoilers with active flaps that give it 7 times the down force of a regular Huracan!!! 4 wheel steering, Apple car play, built-in telemetry system (like the McLaren 675 LT), exhaust like a super Trofeo car!

[/quote

Sketch28582315.png

Sketch28582417.png

Sketch28582315.png

Sketch28582315.png

Sketch28582417.png

Well damn sign me up LOL