Richard Mille

I hope I'm not wasting anyone's time by creating this thread, but I've always had a fascination with Richard Mille watches since I first saw one in my DuPont Registry magazine. I'd love to own the one in the photo I've attached once I have that type of money. It's truly a work of art and the others I've seen are no different. I would really like to hear what others think about these.

post-210225-1471219842_thumb.jpg

I love them , they fit really well on the wrist and most of the models just rock . I should buy a couple one of these days

I love them , they fit really well on the wrist and most of the models just rock . I should buy a couple one of these days

FYI my birthday is May next year

They seem insanely overpriced to me but I am cheap and quick to popo things that appear to be "faddish."

Never liked them, they look cool, but look like a replica watch. Their are a ton of copies out there, who knows whats real.

Never liked them, they look cool, but look like a replica watch. Their are a ton of copies out there, who knows whats real.

Given the prices of the Mille's I think the person wearing it may be a clue to whether or not it's real. Beyond that all high end watches have replicas, some very good.

I like the Bubba Watson watch. But I'll likely never have one. Seems like their prices are pretty insane.

• 1 year later...
If you have to have one, buy used!

Funny to look back in time. Like a few other smart luxury brands, Mille has done a great job limiting production, managing launches and killing discounts. They have their own corp stores (boutiques) and they are the only stores now that get hot pieces.

As a result, resale is now quite strong on the hot pieces. Some of the stuff is a little wierd but they are one of the few watchmakers innovating with movements and especially materials. I love the NTPT that looks cool, is super light and comes straight out of America’s Cup and F1.

• 2 months later...
Anyone know retail on the RM 011-03 in titanium? Chrono24 they seem to be around $135k asking.

Sprite, msrp is 115,000. If you get serious, let me know if you want a great contact at a factory store.

You really should consider an NTPT model, their carbon is awesome and it’s kind of their special thing.