pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

Believe it or not, its actually pretty difficult to come in from boat... The Coast Guard does a pretty good job. They treat every contact as a drug interdiction. And the cost per smuggled person of a boat, is too high to make it worth while. Better to fill the boat with cocaine... Much more payoff for the risk.

Pure bullshit.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iran conducted another ICBM test last weekend. I can only assume Mattis will not take a light handed response to this.

Can we add Iran to the 2017 Ghoul Pool?

Iran conducted another ICBM test last weekend. I can only assume Mattis will not take a light handed response to this.

Can we add Iran to the 2017 Ghoul Pool?

Do you believe Mattis and the Trump administration will strike Iran based on ICBM tests? If so, why is this something to be supported or "bet" on?

Do you believe Mattis and the Trump administration will strike Iran based on ICBM tests?

I believe Iran is testing the waters to see what our response will be. Mattis is a smart and calculating man if there ever was one, anything but a loose cannon. If they give Iran a very serious knock it the fcuk off, it will be the one and only time it's discussed. The second response will leave Iran with a multi-year project to clean up what used to be any facility remotely related to the design/manufacturing/testing of these weapons.

How do you think the guy who said this:

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fcuk with me, I’ll kill you all.”

“I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.”

Will respond?

I believe Iran is testing the waters to see what our response will be. Mattis is a smart and calculating man if there ever was one, anything but a loose cannon. If they give Iran a very serious knock it the fcuk off, it will be the one and only time it's discussed. The second response will leave Iran with a multi-year project to clean up what used to be any facility remotely related to the design/manufacturing/testing of these weapons.

How do you think the guy who said this:

Will respond?

I agree, Mattis appears to be a capable strategist, and well versed in the realities of conflict. This is why I sure hope that if he does respond to what we can assume will be repeated tests, it will not be kinetic. I believe a kinetic response, and even a well-executed non-kinetic response, runs the risk of creating enemies out of the largely western-supporting millennial generation in Iran. From what I have read, signs are pointing to a very different political environment in future Iran than with the old guard of hard-liners. If there is a response from this administration after repeated tests, I hope it does not disturb what I perceive as a change (albeit small) in the future of Iranian politics.

In regards to the first quote, I believe Mattis stated either in an interview or his confirmation hearing that he did not say that. I don't think he appreciates his nick name, but it does give a lot of people a reason to cheer. Nevertheless, I think Mattis will be a great SecDef.

(EDIT): I stand corrected.

http://armedforcesjournal.com/fiasco/

The U.S. should adopt the same welfare system!!! We can round up all of the dregs on skid row, all the poor Apalchians, empty all the inner city projects, and put them all on buses to Vancouver and let the Canadian tax payer and economy provide for them!!!!

We can call it "The War on Poverty (via I-5 and greyhound)".

:):):):)

I can't remember who it is..Kinesella?..who grows Avocados, but looks like your business will be booming if Trump enacts the 20% tax on Mexican imports including..Avocados!

Been gone for awhile, took the family on a ski trip where we had no internet, TV and very limited cell....fcuking awesome to disconnect from the noise.

It wouldn't hurt. Our avocados are higher quality for retail than most of what Mexico exports. I get a premium for delivering a better product. We are not really competitors..kinda like a Merc S500 vs a Ford Fusion.

If tariffs are Trump's solution to finance the wall, ultimately the American consumer will pay unless I am missing something. Also damaging the Mexican economy only increasing this immigration "problem" most of you are so concerned about.

Don't have time right now to read thru all that happened since we left. Just grateful after living here for 20 years on a green card, I decided to get a US passport.

Don't have time right now to read thru all that happened since we left. Just grateful after living here for 20 years on a green card, I decided to get a US passport.

I think Trump signed an exemption from the ban for people with green cards.

Trump just fired the Attorney General for refusing to enforce his immigration ban executive order. She was an inbetween AG from what I understand until Jeff Sessions is confirmed later this week.

Annnnnd. I'm THIS close to pulling the plug on this thing. Not because of anything in the last post. But because ISTILL don't have an answer to the question I posed two days ago to Pashiko. And now open to ANYBODY who agrees with him.

Does the United States have a moral and legal obligation to take care of its less fortunate? Welfare? Wic? Disability? Social security? And if so- who should pay for it and how?

The next fucker who posts in this thread better answer that. Please!!!! With sugar on top.

I don't ask for much in return for whhat I do here. An answer to my questions and sharks with laser beams on their head.

Lol keep your damn pants on im in the labor and delivery room waiting on oz jr #2. I'll be back to this at some point

Anybody disagree with him?

the European governants...unfortunately

the biggest issue i see in Trump today is that we do not have one in Italy, one in Germany, one in France...

lately europe looks like UNICEF and is only taking care of foreigners...like our own citizens had no issues or problems

the sad and funny thing in the same time is there are videos of airplanes going to collect refugees from other countries at our own costs, while we are leaving our own citizens abandoned after the last quake for lack of funds

left hadners and liberals are proud to attack Trump for his last moves in the meantime ....well if you ask me, that is totally crazy: Trump is 100% right in sayng USA first! that how you lead your country since EVER!

Lol keep your damn pants on im in the labor and delivery room waiting on oz jr #2. I'll be back to this at some point

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Oh... And BTW... I have a theory about why Trump didnt ban Pakistan and Saudi Arabia....

He was waiting for the hugh and cry from the left screaming "why didnt he ban pakistan and saudi arabia?!?!" So he can say "That's a good point!"

post-2783-1485790424.jpg

The left in this country have become thoroughly predictable.

Hes a step ahead of all of you...

It's the same thing with the voter fraud thing.

Elected Democrats- (trying to delegitimize him) "You lost the popular vote!!!"

Trump- "(I think I won by more than I did...)"

The press- (thinking they can make him look stupid) "are you going to call for an investigation into voter fraud? (Hahaha!)"

Trump- "that's a good idea!!!"

Elected democrats-" oh. fcuk! No no no!!! Nothing to see here!!! Move along!!! Waste of time. Too expensive! Uh. No proof? Oh. Shit...."

If that's his train of thought and he's such a Machiavellian and indeed ends up banning Saudis I'll donate 1000 dollars to a charity of your choice and admit Trump is far more able and intelligent than I or anyone else give him credit for. If he doesn't, will you admit it was a pointless, populist exercise in PR to satisfy the dimwitted masses, and that you perhaps read a bit too much into his actions? You may be one step ahead but I'm sure as hell he isn't.

The rest is bullshit I agree, trying to delegitimize the president after lawfully winning an election is not only destabilizing but wrong. It was the people's choice, live with it, otherwise just vote a president for life and be done with it, why complicate things with elections and such? They're idiots, my facebook feed is teeming with anti Trump articles, can't stand them anymore, so much bullshit in Euro press, left and right. At least they've found some common ground now.

Cutting red tape, my idea of heaven.

PS in case anyone is counting the amount of money cut in regulatory cost in that single day was 15 times the amount estimated to build the border wall.

Lots of government fat able to be cut away

Yes but I see some people still complain, I bet Trump could save a bus full of orphans from burning in a fire and some people would still find a reason to complain about it LOL.

PS in case anyone is counting the amount of money cut in regulatory cost in that single day was 15 times the amount estimated to build the border wall.

Lots of government fat able to be cut away

That's the majority of the government spending, pork and fat!

Yes but I see some people still complain, I bet Trump could save a bus full of orphans from burning in a fire and some people would still find a reason to complain about it LOL.

Bingo. His opponents aren't interested in saving or fixing the country, they are hellbent on destroying personal responsibility, freedom and anything associated with it. It's a shame really.

I love how the Canadian communist press is now all over the Quebec shooting ..... "He is a Trump supporter". They must be elated that he is white